OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's the name of that store in Miami near the beach that releases the new kicks at 4pm every Sat? I want to call them and see if they are getting the EXTs while I'm still down this way. Think they got the SB Brons last year.
Shoe Gallery? Sole Fly is like 20 mins to the south anyways. Call both.
I know UNKNWN is doing that today with the releases. 4pm drop with food and drinks. My girl is at Aventura right now and hit me up asking what shoe drops today because people are loitering around UKNWN and the entrance by Abercrombie. 
laugh.gif

What's the name of that store in Miami near the beach that releases the new kicks at 4pm every Sat? I want to call them and see if they are getting the EXTs while I'm still down this way. Think they got the SB Brons last year.
Unknwn in Aventura mall

The purple fades and the home yellow colorway HAVE to drop. No colorway even touches those for me. Can't wait to see what other colorways Nike has cooked up that we haven't seen yet. If the ID options EVER get better, it's over for my wallet.

Why did I just pay 150 for the volts from HOH Montgomery mall, MD, when they're 140 on eastbay and NDC? Can someone please school me? And No, it wasn't the taxes, it was 150 before taxes

Just cancelled my Red Camo and Volt orders off Eastbay. My buddy came thru on swoosh on both for $181.

Aiming for a pair of blue glows and super naturals some day. These shoes are too addicting

Back
Top Bottom