OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have a feeling the Gradients will drop after the Kobe 8 Elites...

Maybe sometime in June? Hopefully earlier...

But I'm honestly just guessing here, don't quote me on it.

If the gradients don't release it would be a tragedy.I have a bad feeling the 3/29 are the easter colorway because of all the youtube videos out of people grabbing early release pairs, i have yet to see a gradient video out. hopefullly im wrong

Seeing as how the Easters for the other two sig lines are 3/29... that probably means Kobes are also. I would MUCH prefer the Purple Gradients though.
The color description is SOO inaccurate so idk. All of the other Kobe 8 color descriptions have been on point lol.

If the gradients don't release it would be a tragedy.I have a bad feeling the 3/29 are the easter colorway because of all the youtube videos out of people grabbing early release pairs, i have yet to see a gradient video out. hopefullly im wrong
stores are already getting their shipments of the easters

now FTL is offering free shipping..

Email customer service with a free shipping code and let them know that you couldn't apply it at the time of your checkout. Same thing I did when I ordered the Christmas VIII's but at the time, free shipping codes were excluded, but one of the reps refunded me that amount I paid for shipping a couple of days later.

Hey guys, long time lurker who finally decided to join now that I'm no longer a poor college kid. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of this picture that @NikeBasketball tweeted awhile back. As far as I'm concerned, the purple fades have to be released at some point; Nike probably wouldn't show us a shoe they were never gonna release, right?

Right???

Anybody know where I can order the dynamic pink GS size 7 online? Can't seem to find them.
Thanks in advance

Purple fades are nice, pretty sure ill get em if they release... But right now, I'd prefer the silver (or white) upper with purple swoosh, purple mid/outsole, and yellow eyelits, or the silver (or white) upper, with yellow mid/outsole, purple swoosh. AKA Laker colorways...

And where's Kobeoverbron? Didn't he guarantee the fiberglass purple colorway at the end of this month was the fades?

Purple fades are nice, pretty sure ill get em if they release... But right now, I'd prefer the silver (or white) upper with purple swoosh, purple mid/outsole, and yellow eyelits, or the silver (or white) upper, with yellow mid/outsole, purple swoosh. AKA Laker colorways...

And where's Kobeoverbron? Didn't he guarantee the fiberglass purple colorway at the end of this month was the fades?

Well based on the color description I would say so too.
Court Purple/Laser Purple and the Fiberglass sole, Black heel clip.

FTL just emailed me the $20 gift card for not accepting my $20 off coupon code from the red camo release a lot of us got screwed on. Clutch!

yup i agree as well.

Hey guys, long time lurker who finally decided to join now that I'm no longer a poor college kid. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of this picture that @NikeBasketball tweeted awhile back. As far as I'm concerned, the purple fades have to be released at some point; Nike probably wouldn't show us a shoe they were never gonna release, right?

Right???

:nerd: very nice!!!!

Right???

Those ZK1s

:nthat:

These 4 > That teal, yellow, purple mess

Back
Top Bottom