OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow sneakerhead is about 15 mins from my house. Coulda saved myself $40 bucks but its not like I knew they would have them 
eyes.gif

Kobe's laces are always way too long.

But that's the only problem I have with the 8 so that's a good thing.

Last edited:
copped the red camos with the birthday coupon, tried to go back to get the volts and with my luck at the last second the lady that charged me yesterday came out and denied me using the coupon again... now i have to go to the other hoh across town

Either no one is buying the exts, or we're going to see some cancelled orders....

Horrible rainy day today so got bored and took a pic of my modest 8 collection.

Just copping what I like, not trying to get every colour like I see some people are.

Easters next then might call it quits.

Hooped in my volts yesterday and they felt great.  Super light, like others have said, great fit, and comfortable.  I don't know if it was just a good day for me or the shoes but I was feeling it most of the day.  Haha, anybody who hoops should definitely pick up a pair of Kobes as your bball shoe.  Also, I have worn a 12 in in all my other Kobes and got a 12 for these too.  I am just curious, how much room do you guys have between your big toe and the front of the shoe?  I don't think there is an ideal distance but I was just wondering.
My ASG is a little roomy, but only because the insole. I like Basketball shoes snug TTS for comfort. But with Kobe 8 I own 10.5 and 11, honestly I can't feel the difference.

EXT sizes going quick now lol! Pulled the trigger ont he red suedes too late on the black EXT.. still on the hunt :D

My ASG is a little roomy, but only because the insole. I like Basketball shoes snug TTS for comfort. But with Kobe 8 I own 10.5 and 11, honestly I can't feel the difference.

sizing is different with these it seems. My ASG are .5 smaller than the rest of my 8s and they fit perfect. my Suede ext are my regular size and fit .5 bigger. camos, supernaturals, and blue lights are all my regular size, and fit like the 9.5 ASG. lol so confused on what to sizes to buy.

nice find with Sneakerhead, never heard of the site, but there definitely on the bookmark list now.

i got my volts in the other day from CHMPS, never again ordering from east bay, chmps, ftl  etc. Surprised my box made it in the condition it came in. Its 2013 and they still have shipping  shoe box boxes in bags. We pay $100+ for shoes and thats how they feel? its just a box but cmon. smh

Last edited:
i got my volts in the other day from CHMPS, never again ordering from east bay, chmps, ftl  etc. Surprised my box made it in the condition it came in. Its 2013 and they still have shipping  shoe box boxes in bags. We pay $100+ for shoes and thats how they feel? its just a box but cmon. smh
I have been ordering from all of them for about 6 months, only one order that i placed "Eastbay" used the Bag, and that was for the Penny V, last week. I think it has to do with your shoe size, because i have never picked an option or opted for a box. Yet every order i have made has been fine.

Eastbay, footlocker, footaction, and champs all ship from the same stock/warehouse. You just got lucky.

sizing is different with these it seems. My ASG are .5 smaller than the rest of my 8s and they fit perfect. my Suede ext are my regular size and fit .5 bigger. camos, supernaturals, and blue lights are all my regular size, and fit like the 9.5 ASG. lol so confused on what to sizes to buy.
I would say stick to TTS or .5 up

Back
Top Bottom