OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If your package is from Eastbay, the UPS notification will say Eastbay.

I believe Devicom is your Sneakerhead shipment.

That's what I figured, but it's been awhile since I ordered from Eastbay, and didn't know if they'd been bought by some random multinational corporation recently.

finally got confirmation on my sneakerhead order (thanks S Dub)... Still want to see the Easters in person... I know iIm gonna buy them but I just wanna see the pattern in person...

anybody seen Sulfers in central FL?? maybe tampa?? trying to take advantage

You should try international plaza by the airport. Footlocker and champs had them not too long ago.

Just got shipping email from ups.com for red suedes from Sneakerhead. Will be delivered tomorrow. Glad they're in SoCal.

You should try international plaza by the airport. Footlocker and champs had them not too long ago.

I might head out there thursday for the last day of the EA50% stuff never moves out there like that.. thanks fam

Just got shipping email from ups.com for red suedes from Sneakerhead. Will be delivered tomorrow. Glad they're in SoCal.

Mines will get here Friday... I am on the opposite coast lol... F it...

My ASG's got delivered today, but I had it shipped to my office so I have to wait until tomorrow to see em :frown:

sulfurs came in early :wink: hope to cop xmas lights 2morro :smile:

i tried the local search but came up with nothing.
Can they do a nation wide search?
If so ill have to go back this weekend and try.
Go into your local footlocker with the sku (I posted it a few pages back) and ask them to stock locate for you. They'll check the system and if your size is available, they can order it for you. Ship to store is free, or $2 to ship to your house.

Gracias
as long as ive been into shoes ive never tried stock locating.
I pretty much just took the L if i missed them on release day.
:lol:

Just got got home from work and opened my package from Kickz.com. The wifey said she didnt have to pay custom fees. Yes! Really love the shoe in my top 3 of my kobes!

Definitely feeling the Easters, that print looks amazing. Hope these are an easy cop, Ive been sleeping on the 8s and Im regretting it already
me too. been hearing the easter release will be like the red camo release, which is good news.. if you want them you should be able to get them, but they will eventually sell out.

Anyone that ordered exts from Sneakerhead on Saturday, has anyone received shipping confirmation or anything?

I got the shipping confirmation with a tracking number as well . They are expected to arrive tomorrow since the store is located in cerritos which isn't too far

Nice. Through which store, may I ask?
Finishline (im guessing no one really knew they carried kobes, supernatural were the first they did), and they actually had nearly a full size run over the weekend on their site too, I just checked now and it looks like they are about to be sold out soon. Also used that WC 20 off reward card and got it under retail. If you go in the store and stock locate it it ships to you for free, no shipping charges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom