OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

beautiful shoe! One of my fav 8s.
thapointguy did them...

Damn $280 for bron elites?!? So wonder if that makes the Kobes $240?
what was the price difference from the lebron elites to the kobe elites last yr? I dont remember. Maybe the price difference will be the same this yr.

The Kobes went from 140 to 200 last year. I'd expect something similar for this year, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

The Kobes went from 140 to 200 last year. I'd expect something similar for this year, but I guess we'll see soon enough.
The 8s (from what mentioned ____ pages back) will be enabled, so I'd say at least 220 or so.

I'm really leaning on passing on elites unless a colorway really wows me. I have too many shoes, and little time to wear em.

To any SoCal heads, I need a little help finding a pair of X-Mas Kobes for the girlfriend. I've been looking for them for the last two weeks, but they seem to have dried up. Any help would be appreciated it. GS size by the way. Lol. Thanks in advance.

The 8s (from what mentioned ____ pages back) will be enabled, so I'd say at least 220 or so.

I'm really leaning on passing on elites unless a colorway really wows me. I have too many shoes, and little time to wear em.
220 isnt too bad. I'll wait for another CW tho. Maybe a white upper (fingers crossed)

Thats too bad man. I'm a courier and my supervisor lets us wear whatever we want cuz all we do is drive and make deliveries all day and we need to be comfortable. So I wear a different pair every couple of days.

Got it, didn't know they'd be + enabled, so that 220+ sounds about right.

I really wish they did away with this Elite nonsense though, even if that'll probably never happen. I've never been a fan of there being multiple versions of a sig.

Was roaming ebay, check out this listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/kobe-8-chri...9086444?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27d0ef93ec

sick.gif
  Absolutely disgusting.  Dude has 100% feedback too.  I hope no poor soul buys these.

This was his exact quote if I remember.... forgot his user name but shout out...

"I don't know if it'll bleed if it gets wet, not gonna test it out lol. There's no bleeding inside since the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  didn't seep through. Let's see if it does when my feet gets sweaty. I don't know what that method is. All i did was brush the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  on the EM without any prep on it. When it dries I used a rag to get any excess [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]dye[/color]  out. Run my finger on it, no black residue. I'm gonna check to see if there's some kind of protectant i can buy to apply it on there. Matter of fact I think I have a can of spray protectant that's used for finished artwork in my garage."
So.... i think it's safe to say he dyed them right? Can anyone verify this one for me? Haha thanks MJ

Just checked the footlocker release finder thing and it said my footlocker is getting the Easters. So I guess they arn't that limited because they only have gotten the blue corals and the red camo's and they just sit on the selves.

Just checked the footlocker release finder thing and it said my footlocker is getting the Easters. So I guess they arn't that limited because they only have gotten the blue corals and the red camo's and they just sit on the selves.
mine only got pythons

best thing to do is call them up and ask how theyre handling the release on em

Back
Top Bottom