OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That lace swap is the real deal ... What laces are those I wanna swap mine now
smile.gif

my xmas says 9.5 D,   the volts say 9.5 C,    it seems like the volts are much more snug,  maybe more firmer.  does anyone know what C and D actually means?  why are there different lunarlon cushions? any help is appreciated!

Food for thought, has anyone here ever actually tried contacting Nike (whether through twitter, website, email, or phone) to inquire about upcoming possible releases like the purple gradients which we are all heavily anticipating? I'm guessing they would not give this info out but you never know?

Uuuuuugh I got took guys. Ordered a pair of Christmas 8s from ebay from a guy that said he ships from Canada, I get my tracking and I see the package is coming from China. It gets here and I inspect it and what do I notice but that the color code is "Black Yellow Orange Red." Decided to look around youtube and they fit every description of fakes that are out there.

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with paypal and ebay for something like this.

Also, NO ONE BUY FROM QARUDON ON EBAY HE SELLS FAKE ISH

Uuuuuugh I got took guys. Ordered a pair of Christmas 8s from ebay from a guy that said he ships from Canada, I get my tracking and I see the package is coming from China. It gets here and I inspect it and what do I notice but that the color code is "Black Yellow Orange Red." Decided to look around youtube and they fit every description of fakes that are out there.

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with paypal and ebay for something like this.

go to your ebay and file a dispute. according to ebays policy selling fakes, variants is not allowed. they will probably have you try to work it out w/ the seller before they step in. also you can put a dispute on paypal as well. remember once you place a dispute and if the seller tries to trick you into cancelling your dispute, you can not open another dispute. you can call ebay/paypal and talk it out w/ a customer service agent.

Food for thought, has anyone here ever actually tried contacting Nike (whether through twitter, website, email, or phone) to inquire about upcoming possible releases like the purple gradients which we are all heavily anticipating? I'm guessing they would not give this info out but you never know?
I used Nike's customer support to ask about the purple gradients releasing.  I attached a pic of the gradients and asked the rep if she could tell me when they'd be releasing.

She told me she did not know

Sorry to hear that man.  Not trying to make you feel worse but to me the swoosh and laces don't look bright enough, they don't pop.  That's a sign of fake for sure.  You can look up images of the Asian Xmas and the only difference is that sole, everything else is the same.  Plus that price is a steal!  No way someone is selling them for that low unless they are super generous or dying next week.

The listing claims that the kicks are 100% authentic that should be the dagger for him.  Prove to ebay these are fake/replicas/variants and I believe they will side in your favor. 

Now I don't mean to get up all in your business but the feedback you left him doesn't help your case.  It sounds like you are willing to "accept" them.  Plus these aren't US version either.  Keep us updated on your case man, hope it goes well for you.

Last edited:
so i have sulphurs, xmas, bhm, blue corals, debating on the volts but not sure if i should pull the trigger... cant see them in person so anyone that has them, they better in person or do you regret getting them?... not sure if i should get the volts, or the easters...

Back
Top Bottom