OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just noticed I received two different sized EXTs from deadstock.ca. How does that even come to be? 
mean.gif

still might get them, have a friend that has a cousin that lives in merrylands or houston, and he works a few shops away from footlocker..

fingers crossed

lol wait u got a pair for free or they sent u different sized pair?
I ordered a sz 9.5. In the box the left shoe is 9 and the right shoe is 9.5. Worst part is they are in Canada and I am in the US. I hope they pay for return shipping.  

That picture has the normal Kobe Logo on the tongue......
Total derp, nvm that, but the logo on the back blends in with the color of the heel. Interesting. Might be a fake similar to the ASG fakes that were similar to the ones that actually released.

I ordered a sz 9.5. In the box the left shoe is 9 and the right shoe is 9.5. Worst part is they are in Canada and I am in the US. I hope they pay for return shipping.  

damn that total sucks, i wouldnt mind if it was my pair though cause my feet have that sizing difference LOL

Didn't think about that Machine.
Did Nike confirm the multicolor pair as part of the N7 series? If I'm not mistaken, all shoes in the pack had the N7 logo.

Well what really sucks is that I went half a size down. I am normally a 10 so the 9 fits really small. 
i hope they treat you good man... their site is terrible and i'm a few hours away from them... want to support local but 99% of the time for any release their website crashes non stop... i got my xmas from them took me 4 hours to checkout... just happy i got the right sizes for both shoes. good luck man!

Sometimes I come in this thread, and see that over half these post on one page is "hey guys, Im gonna buy [insert Kobe 8 here], do these look good with jeans / elite socks / my hairy legs / my girl thong / 100 thread count Egyptian cotton t-shirt etc".

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks :smh:

footaction in the eagle rock plaza

i checked the sizes and these are what they had

blue lights - 11, 11, 11, 11, 10.5, 9.5, 8.5

sulfurs - 9.5, 13

red camos - 10.5

pythons - 11, 10.5, 9.5, 9

Sometimes I come in this thread, and see that over half these post on one page is "hey guys, Im gonna buy [insert Kobe 8 here], do these look good with jeans / elite socks / my hairy legs / my girl thong / 100 thread count Egyptian cotton t-shirt etc".

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks :smh:

People should just wear what they want without caring what other people think. Especially people they've never met on an online message board. Lol.

And those Tye Dye looking joints are a little too colorful for me.

Back
Top Bottom