OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

stop repping everything...
just rep my stuff geoff.... gosh!

hahaha i will once i get my reps back. i tried offering some guy on ebay 240 shipped for xmas GC but iono if hell do it his asking price is 300+

stop repping everything...
just rep my stuff geoff.... gosh!

hahaha i will once i get my reps back. i tried offering some guy on ebay 240 shipped for xmas GC but iono if hell do it his asking price is 300+
the thing is you gotta consider the 20% (10% ebay fee + 10% paypal). but since its GC pairs, it's a little harder to bargain w/, since it's mainly overseas dealers. try doing a package deal, pick up 2 GC pairs 1 xmas and 1 a GR.

Sometimes I come in this thread, and see that over half these post on one page is "hey guys, Im gonna buy [insert Kobe 8 here], do these look good with jeans / elite socks / my hairy legs / my girl thong / 100 thread count Egyptian cotton t-shirt etc".

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks
mean.gif
your forgetting the "not feeling these" "these new pix makes em look good" "might cop if i can" "instacop" as RD approaches.

Most people wearing them as fashion statement its reflected in the crazy bright cws, back in the 90s youd get laughed off the court wearing half these colorways. Cant wait for some TB or subtle colors to release.

Sometimes I come in this thread, and see that over half these post on one page is "hey guys, Im gonna buy [insert Kobe 8 here], do these look good with jeans / elite socks / my hairy legs / my girl thong / 100 thread count Egyptian cotton t-shirt etc".

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks
mean.gif
I hope EVERYONE READS this! 

Dudes sounding like "Girls" On top of that all it takes is a mirror and 1 minute to make a decision.

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks :smh:
your forgetting the "not feeling these" "these new pix makes em look good" "might cop if i can" "instacop" as RD approaches.

Most people wearing them as fashion statement its reflected in the crazy bright cws, back in the 90s youd get laughed off the court wearing half these colorways. Cant wait for some TB or subtle colors to release.
https://www.google.com/search?q=90'...xJKOXiALmiYCoBQ&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1176&***=868
just browsing the colors, i think they would match "90's fashion" just fine.. i could see will smith wearing bright cws if they had them out like they do today...

Sorry if somebody already asked and answered this question....

Are the easters XDR outsole or the regular outsole ?

So I'm taking it that Nike doesn't think Kobe and the Lakers are gonna make the playoffs huh? Waiting for the releases this morning and I saw their release calendar. Or am I wrong with this whole assumption?

https://www.google.com/search?q=90'...xJKOXiALmiYCoBQ&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1176&***=868
just browsing the colors, i think they would match "90's fashion" just fine.. i could see will smith wearing bright cws if they had them out like they do today...

You are correct.

Loud clothing and shoes etc were in style in the 90s.

Will would be chillin in those low kd v hero johns with that outfit he has on when the show comes on

Just like everything else, fashion/clothing/shoes/history repeats itself

Right now we are in a world where it doesn't matter if your clothes match anymore(movie promo voice)

Shoes definitely don't have to match anymore

The louder the better

The wilder the more accepted

Hell, there are shoes with teddy bears attached to them, wings also that fly off the shelves

Nowadays its get outta bed, slip on ANY kind of shoe/sandal/flop-flop and step out with that gear and you are totally fine

Sorry if somebody already asked and answered this question....
Are the easters XDR outsole or the regular outsole ?

ALL U.S. releases have the regular outsoles...

XDR soles are only available in Asia releases and an option on Nike iD.

NDC and Eastbay fails me 99% of the time. Was lucky to get the X'mas off Eastbay though. I have better luck on FNL but they aren't getting them (i think). I'll be getting them in person. Friday is a good release day for me.

So I'm taking it that Nike doesn't think Kobe and the Lakers are gonna make the playoffs huh? Waiting for the releases this morning and I saw their release calendar. Or am I wrong with this whole assumption?
There's no way their not gonna sell the shoe whether the Lakers make it or don't make it since they've already been in production. Pry just haven't put them up yet but it is suspicious.

Bred's were exclusive to NDC and FTL weren't they?  Easter's at least from what I've heard are dropping in a lot of different stores and sites
i ended up coppin 11s off fnl 2 hours after release lol

so if the easters are on fnl......

but fnl never gets kobes other than supernatural

my best hope seems to be in store, every ftl around me is getting them..... i just never win raffles

my best hope seems to be in store, every ftl around me is getting them..... i just never win raffles

yeah I think FNL said that Easters would only be in the Macy's-FNL in a tweet. I'm hoping that I misread it though.

Try to see if you can find a Champs nearby, they're getting them too. It might not be a raffle there, and its not confirmed if its raffles for all FTL's

Try to see if you can find a Champs nearby, they're getting them too. It might not be a raffle there, and its not confirmed if its raffles for all FTL's
good call.... i think there may be a champs in utah... only one and its far but i willl check

still hoping ftl will do reserve like they did with xmas here...

edit: i live in salt lake, utah has one champs... in provo....

will make the 1 hour drive if i have to for these... have thirsted since first pics

Last edited:

Do you NEED approval or something? Are you an only child? Real life friends think you a punk? I feel like this thread is becoming pie, turning into a damn female magazine, and you guys need to know what to rock with the 8s or somebody to give your e-cred if you wear no socks :smh:

I've only been involved in the last 50 or so pages and haven't seen this much but it's so bad on Instagram....do you really care enough to comment "look at these jeans he's got on with those" or "man where'd you get those SWEAT PANTS" really you don't know how to find sweat pants?

I have stopped myself from reading comments on shoe pics because I feel embarrassed to want the same shoes these "swagged out" kids want....

Back
Top Bottom