OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dude on Twitter just sold out of the Easters for 240 a pop 
sick.gif

^ i say fake

tough to tell with all the filters but th EM doesnt look right, especially on the fuse by the sole

also these dont have full shozuku... and it seems nike has gone away from that with the more recent releases

also dont see the kb24 on the upper below the laces, but again may just be cuz of pic quality

if they are real, will cop

Last edited:
Whats the word on these? ^^^^^^

Did we agree they are fake/ real? They LOOK real (BUT probably aren't) but I don't want to confirm anything. Please don't give me heat.  the below ones look fake for sure:

Top pic looks real compared to these^^^
Fake. I don't even see why you would think they are all that anyway, South Beach is played out

Just drove through snowy weather to pick up my Sulfurs from the post office. Couldn't wait til Monday... Had it stock located from a local ftl. Shipment came in usps bag with only minor dents to the box. Shoes are clean tho !

Easters gonna be hard to pass on... Knowing its a teaser Laker cw makes it a lil easier.

Easters looking real nice gonna have to double up on these! Nike do a Barcelona color or release another batch KOBE 6 BARCELONAS!

Now I wanna pass on the Easters. They look better with jeans for some reason. Nothing against the OP but just the way I see it now. Maybe it's the length of the shoe that's throwing it off. It'll be a game time decision. Might just get the blue corals or iD and wait for the Elites/Home colorway.

Passing on the Easters for the Lakers colorways that will be coming. Unique colorway, but I was never wowed by them personally.

Last edited:
Now I wanna pass on the Easters. They look better with jeans for some reason. Nothing against the OP but just the way I see it now. Maybe it's the length of the shoe that's throwing it off. It'll be a game time decision. Might just get the blue corals or iD and wait for the Elites/Home colorway.
The blue corals look so good in person.  I wore them to work once so far and I was breaking necks when I walked past people.

some nuggets for those chasing the easters:

called my FTLs about the easters today, a 4/5 doing reserve

they started reserve as soon as they got their shipments aka a week or so ago FML

was able to reserve a size 13 (1 size up)

one FTL is doing FCFS on friday

so check your footlockers asap so you dont miss out potentially...

im gonna be seeking my 12 online or at the last ftl and if not im picking up a 13

12 fits pretty good and snug on me, basically TTS, think i will be ok with a 13?

thanks famb

Back
Top Bottom