OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

5/25- stdm gray/univ gold-night stdm listed as "outdoor" kobe 8

6/1- white/metallic gold/blk. elite. 220. "playoffs start"

6/15- chilling red/ ref silver/ team orange "red snake" kobe 8

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8
5/11 sure sounds like it could be the purple gradients.

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

:nerd: I want pics

I thought the "blue coral snakes" were what came out on feb 23... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

A few of these are very intriguing to me. Looking forward to the next couple months with all the new colorways. 

This might be off topic but does nike or any other site with kobes send to unconfirmed addresses

those new Blue coral Snake actually sound like its describing the snake itself lol whats up with Nike man lol
$220 for elites...
Like for real, what's up with that? Another blue coral snake colorway? So I'm guessing they just threw the name on the already released pair for a lil hype. Smh

Yeah, I'm slightly confused why they're coming out with another red colorway and another blue colorway. Seems a little redundant to me, but hopefully they'll be different enough from the Red Camos/Red Suedes and Blue Lights to justify copping for those who want them. Looking at that list, the only other VIIIs I can see myself maybe copping would be the purple gradients or a Lakers Home colorway.

Last edited:

Thought I was going to use one of those RSVP services for those Easter Kobe's but it looks like it's quiet for those services with the new Nike RSVP

What's wrong with white socks on black shoes? I wear white socks with most of my basketball shoes, the black/white combo gives me that retro feel. I dunno if that's just me though :rolleyes

. . . . so you thought being retro gives you the thumbs up?

you lame

I just saw the info about the RSVP process. I think it's a good look....give everybody a fair chance...atleast...for now..

just learned today that matching socks makes you a clown and white socks are tacky. now ill be subconscious whenever i put on socks >:

When I think of matching socks its more like those 2 easter sock pictures. Its one thing if your on the court on a TEAM (not playing pick up) and match your socks to your team colors. But if you just wearing everyday clothes and matching your socks to your outfit instead of just wearing white socks or black socks thats DTM. matching Kobe elite socks to the shoes to complete the shozoku is DTM

as already stated... im a clown then. i dont mind mixing it up and i definitely wear my USA shorts with my socks and shoes when I play ball. Doing too much? Not really. Just enjoying what I pay for.

thats different, now get the blue Kobe 8s with the matching socks and shorts, then you doin the most

This dude really just posted a pic of himself ballin to prove to us he does.....

Smfh

Drop it, dude. You're gonna start another sock argument. So much hate in this thread today lol. Back to Kobes...

Edit: I posted then saw two new posts about sock matching.

Last edited:
Drop it, dude. You're gonna start another sock argument. So much hate in this thread today lol. Back to Kobes...

Edit: I posted then saw two new posts about sock matching.
yuppp its all the dudes reading through the posts... history is bound to repeat itself lmao XD

Just copped a pair of Volts from the Nike Factory in Ontario Mills for only $109.99 brand new. They also had one pair size 10 left

Did I just read $40 for a pair of socks?

I guess I'm crazy too for spending 40 on a pair of laces (freegums 9 print hand done) but socks are mass produced....$40?
no bro, if your laces didnt have kevlar in them, you have no room to speak

awesome.. just got half the day off on friday. hopefully ill be able to get a pair of the easters.

Nice. I picked up my Pythons during my lunch break but it was a huge rush and I really don't feel like doing that again for the Easters. I'm hoping I can scoop a pair when I get off at 5pm.

I wonder how they would know if a program was being used.. :nerd:

it's fairly simple, actually. i worked for a company where i was the manager of the web support team. you would be surprised how much information is provided about your computer/os/browser/location every time you visit a website.

we used Akamai to track user information.

all of the RSVP's would come from the same IP address only with different names in the body. you scrub out the cheaters using an online bot, and let the real people come through.

a home grown app would be a little more difficult to identify.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom