OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Os life still havent ahipped my shoes. They sure take their time..
you have had bad luck with shoes lately right? every time i read one of your posts its about something goin wrong with ur order. not clowning you or anything like that. just an observation. sorry bro. that sucks man

Last edited:

So, walked into FTL today and easily reserved my pair of Easters, then literally 10 mins ago, I get a call from Champs right next from that FTL and they picked my ticket for a pair of Easter's there, cop 2?! hahaha i'll prob just end up coppin one

Anyone else's foot locker's releasing the easters at midnight? Gotta get at the mall early af tomorrow to fight the people getting the foams and other stuff lol. Lady that works there also told me they're only getting 12 pairs, smh

Last edited:
i don't know how much hype the Easters have but most stores in my area are getting these and are doing a FCFS
grin.gif
 might try and grab me a pair

acqB2mXb.gif

Never understood these type of post :smh:
im a huge laker fan and a huge kobe fan, when your team finally wins and theyve been doing some dumb moves (laker fans arent used 2 having crappy seasons like this one) and on top of heats winning streak is over which means lakers still retain the longest winning streak on the day your able to RSVP your size in a shoe youve liked since pics surfaced.... id say 90% of the ppl would be pumped about that lol
p.s. I was planning to wear my easters on sunday regardless of what happened in the NBA today :wink:

yupppp alright guys back to shoes before we get scolded by the mighty Sdubs :D so far its looking as if im only gonna b copping the purple fades next month if they actually release them next month

How many pairs are foot lockers getting? I didn't even think to RSVP since I thought this was GR

gonna call in the AM and hope I can cop online

They always sell out against Miami and there was major rumor of d rose returning today but anyway

Kobe's !! What's more underrated sulphers or volts

Back
Top Bottom