OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Purple elite socks = Purple Fades?

Fiberglass/Purple elite socks = Easters?

Chilling Red/Stadium Grey/Electric Orange = ?

Stadium Grey/Electric Orange/Sport Turquoise = ?

White/Court Purple/Black = Silver/Purple "Assists" ?

Don't know the Elite shoe colorways offhand tho, so I'm just guessing here...
I think I was confusin myself w/ those new upcoming regular 8 cws I saw posted somewhere

They also say "out of stock", maybe I'm a noob to what that means, unless it's code for "Getting ready to release these socks that clearly say out of stock."

They also say "out of stock", maybe I'm a noob to what that means, unless it's code for "Getting ready to release these socks that clearly say out of stock."

nike does this all the time. items that havent even been up for sale yet will show up and say out of stock.

The ora

Hopefully these are a sign of future "normal" 8 colorways releasing, and not for Elites. ..
The orange and turquoise seem to go with the all stars. Seem nice

I mean it almost seems like. They are kind of back tracking on the half logo. Look at the volts. The socks came out before the shoe, and the shoe had a full logo in a different color

Which Kobe 8s do you guys think is the best so far? Personally I like the easters and bhm.. Ur thoughts?

My Christmas pair is still my favorite, followed closely by the Sulfurs...

But when the Purple Fades and/or "Amnesties" drop...those will be at the top.

Last edited:
These

Gotta be for these

De
Kds sold with the quickness.

Anyone that got DSG shipping mind telling me where they ship from? My status just says label printed so I can't figure part out.

Could be a cpl diff things. They now ship from store on some items so it could be a store in your region sending you a pair or most things on DSG.com are avail but thru 3rd parties ie: east bay. Hope tha info helps.

^^Exactly...I think the White/Purple pair are for the "Assists" too...

Wish Nike would throw us a bone on the Light Grey/Yellow 8s. I need those too

Last edited:
De
Kds sold with the quickness.

Anyone that got DSG shipping mind telling me where they ship from? My status just says label printed so I can't figure part out.

Could be a cpl diff things. They now ship from store on some items so it could be a store in your region sending you a pair or most things on DSG.com are avail but thru 3rd parties ie: east bay. Hope tha info helps.

Thanks but I don't think your explanation really helped.
The printed label means the item is ready for pickup for ups. Someone said Kentucky so I expect it to come from there.

Certainly appreciate the attempt tho.

Long story short i got some bhm on eBay back in February and the listing said new, but when they arrived they had been hoopes in outside. I contacted the seller and he said he meant to change the listing but forgot. I'm now going thru a eBay case and was wondering should I get a partial refund of $70 or the whole $219. And the only reason I would instantly want a full refund is because the bum prices seem to be increasing

Perfect weather so I had to rock this the other day. BBQ + movie
I gotta say I love these shoes more for ball than casual wear. You just can't access
all the good stuff by just walking around. Can't wait to play again soon...

Also, with the socks release, it feels impossible for the PurpFades not to drop now.
It would be stupid. Once I cop that, I'm most likely done with the 8s. Unless we get
a big stage/6 rings(miracle colorway), I'm done. I've never copped any Kobe release
after the season in the past 3 years.

Dang was wondering what all the sock talk was about so had to check NDC. There's a lot of possibility of hot colorways coming from those socks color combinations. Looking forward to the next few months.

Long story short i got some bhm on eBay back in February and the listing said new, but when they arrived they had been hoopes in outside. I contacted the seller and he said he meant to change the listing but forgot. I'm now going thru a eBay case and was wondering should I get a partial refund of $70 or the whole $219. And the only reason I would instantly want a full refund is because the bum prices seem to be increasing

if anyone is going to beat my shoes, its going to be me. I refuse to buy shoes with signs of wear. Id want the whole refund, and he pays return shipping.

my 2 pennies.

doubt it... pair posted has black logo, socks have purple logo.

I think now Nike is just releasing random colorways just to sell because they know people will buy.

I believe it's purple logo and black swosh.

Back
Top Bottom