OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha I believed you bro I got the info yesterday as well,  probably the same way as you. People just jumped and said april fools joke hoping others would believe them and not lurk for the shoes today. Congrats to everybody that copped and thanks for the reliable info yesterday
Yea lol I found that funny cos in NZ it was April 2nd anyway yesterday so last thing I was thinkin bout. 

Most limited GR ever???

Yea lol I found that funny cos in NZ it was April 2nd anyway yesterday so last thing I was thinkin bout. 

Most limited GR ever???
Thanks numba24. Def looked out with the info. I was able to grab my pair. 

Limited GR....not sure...but they were hard to get. lol. 

Last edited:
1 EST on the dot I was on the easter kobe page on kb24, add 13 to cart already sold out, the hell did that happen, not even 30 seconds went by smh, Macys finishline come mid april will be my only chance for retail now
My bad fam... I may have gotten that 13 on you. I don't know how many pairs they had though

still no signs of a RD for the purple fades...Nike needs to stop messing around and release these ASAP!!!

still no signs of a RD for the purple fades...Nike needs to stop messing around and release these ASAP!!!

That rumored 5/11 date is all we have. Look at the bright side, nikestore has socks up that match the colors of the shoes so my guess is they are coming sooner rather than later

Seriously easters were produced in larger numbers last year. We even had lots of em and NZ never gets anything good.

Congrats again to those who copped. People getting thirsty for fades Nike, you listening!!!!

I just went on there here in Sac, looks like the the resell prices went from 250 obo to 200-220 obo lol

There are a lot of these resellers that will buy and try to sell for that $250 hype price tag same day or couple days after. Depending on the reseller if they don't get that price they'll "take the loss" and get rid of em at your $180 offer. Can't afford to sit on $140 but think they're making big moves reselling shoes lol

soo curious to know the number of shoes produced in the US for kobe 8's versus prior kobes

congrats to those who copped on kb24

Sulfers don't work for me at all. And they don't work for many others as [COLOR=#red]they are still rotting on the shelves nationwide.[/COLOR]

The only people defending them have them. That's cool but I think they're wack.

I don't know what shelves you have flown around the country and looked at, but not the same shelves the rest of us have seen...

I hope Nike see's what's happening with their low top basketball shoes. Last year it was the KD IV low, this year the Kobe VIII low....selling like hot cakes

Back
Top Bottom