OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

We had the 'WTK' last year. This year they're releasing the 'WTFK'. Come on Nike, just give us what we want, purple fades and amnesties plz. 

Lmao

xmas > crayolas why was this even brought up?? 0.o

I dont even like the xmas and thats a given. Those multi colored P.O.S are amazingly ugly. Its truly amazing nike is releasing those and people will buy them.

We had the 'WTK' last year. This year they're releasing the 'WTFK'. Come on Nike, just give us what we want, purple fades and amnesties plz. 
for sure they aren't wtk or wtfk. needs details of all the previous releases all on one shoe. also not the n7, not one n7 logo (which is on the tongue of every n7 release). i read somewhere they might be called the "tye dye" and someone here was saying something about "pool party". guess we'll have to wait and see, either way its an easy no cop from me...

can anybody help me find some kobe 8's for under $120. kixsquare and shopmyoslife both had some but sold out.
under $120???? not sure if you can find one right now unless you have a swoosh account or combined discount coupons which is a hit or miss depending  which store. best bet I could think off is wait till they hit outlets but the looks of it even GR sells out in a week or two. good luck though.

Last edited:
Wonder how many of the dudes hating on the rainbow sherberts will be up at 8am est on release day waiting for that twitter link :lol:

Let em be limited or part of some pack... Watch the beasts come out.

i know i'm gonna wake up the late day of release go to the microwave and you know the rest...
6304c4fe_zYf5B.gif

Last edited:
Wonder how many of the dudes hating on the rainbow sherberts will be up at 8am est on release day waiting for that twitter link :lol:

They aren't even worth getting up for to make a quick buck

I'm not hating, I've 180'd on more than one pair so far... Don't see it happening on those tho.

Wonder how many of the dudes hating on the rainbow sherberts will be up at 8am est on release day waiting for that twitter link
laugh.gif

So true, these will no doubt be limited and be on ebay for well over $300 after release.

Smh at those who are gonna pay retail to wear these let alone resale prices. 

I'm not hating, I've 180'd on more than one pair so far... Don't see it happening on those tho.
This. I said pass on the easter and red camo  ended copping them. I'm willing to bet  one of my 8's if i did a turn around on these.

can anybody help me find some kobe 8's for under $120. kixsquare and shopmyoslife both had some but sold out.

This is like the dude running a marathon who gets a cramp right before the finish line and the frontrunner graciously turns around to help the guy up off the ground, but then the cramp dude perks up and beats the Good Samaritan to the finish. But it's all good because Good Samaritan won multiple marathons.

Back
Top Bottom