OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Turn out tha lights...the party's over...

If Kobe's gonna showcase these Elites in the Playoffs, these Lakers better bring it this week :smh:

Last edited:
learn from this guy, who thought wearing heat to a party was a good idea...

You can't forget this guy too..

On another note, I think I may be done with Kobe's for this year. Nothing else on my radar that we have seen thus far.

hope jazz lose tonight they are 6-7 .

although i'd take discount kobes for not making playoffs
**doing my sdubl discount double check dance****

Last edited:
Looks like Laker cws on clearance.... I refuse to pay retail for Kobes if they're not even playing :smh: >: :smh: >:

Lakers STILL run LA.

hell YES,,Clippers aint going nowhere this year,,they can have the division,,,look up whose BANNERS are hanging inside the Staples Center,,just saying bandwagon Clipper fans out there

Would anyone happen to know where I can get the white/grey(Style - Color # SX4738-046) or black/grey( Style - Color # SX4738-076) Kobe 8 sock in a Large or XL? Either online or in Chicago. feel free to PM me if you have any info. Thanks!

Damn, time to send the Jazz some bad juju. Lakers need to win the rest of their games including vs. Spurs, Rockets and @ Portland which is always a difficult place for the team. Jazz got GSW and OKC, hopefully they'll drop the next two. Although we need to win to get in, I much rather face Spurs than OKC. Kobe needs to wear some Elites as a constant reminder to get in the playoffs.
He was doing so well as the facilitator and then went into Mamba mode. Dobbie needs to make some 3's along with the rest of the team. 7/24 and shooting 43% from the field will not beat this Clippers squad.

Bad day to be a Lakers fan.

Purchased size 11 red camos from dsg, trying to do an exchange for blue lights, anyone have the product code for the blue lights on dsg? Thank you.

Damn, time to send the Jazz some bad juju. Lakers need to win the rest of their games including vs. Spurs, Rockets and @ Portland which is always a difficult place for the team. Jazz got GSW and OKC, hopefully they'll drop the next two. Although we need to win to get in, I much rather face Spurs than OKC. Kobe needs to wear some Elites as a constant reminder to get in the playoffs.
He was doing so well as the facilitator and then went into Mamba mode. Dobbie needs to make some 3's along with the rest of the team. 7/24 and shooting 43% from the field will not beat this Clippers squad.

Bad day to be a Lakers fan.
I'm with you bro. I'm hoping GSW goes off from 3 and get an early lead and hold to it. And I'm hoping OKC does take care of them as well. We just need to be up one game from them since we have one more than Utah. 

Like you, I'd rather play the Spurs. We can't keep up with OKC that early in the playoffs. Let's hope the next few games go in favor of the Lakers. I need to rock my Retro 1 Lakers and Crocus for the Playoffs. Haha.

Waited for the laces to come so I can rock them. I love the lace swap. What do you guys think?

Man, I am DISAPPOINT at the whackness of the colorways. Got tired of waiting for a Lakers colorway (Inlines, Amnesties, or even the fades) so to quench my thirst I found a deadstock pair of Jordan XI Concords.

Looks like I am done with the 8's. **** Nike for the way the released these, I'm done with all the hype-building, limited trash colorways, etc. Yeah, its a good ball shoe, but my pair of Sulfurs will suffice. And a couple pairs of 6's and 5's I had on ice. I'm through.

Wait til the end of the season, and the lakers may not even be around for the post season for a pair of Laker colorways? ***** Nike, eat a bag, the Hypebeasts can have you and your WHACK crayola colorway, crap All-star colorway, etc.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I'm out.

bro, stop crying. You'll be alright. Some people are happy with the releases. smh

I've always like these since I've seen the initial picture. I didn't even think of what to call it a name because we have no clue what it is. Can't wait to get more info about these. 
just call these the Kobe 8 Kindergartens 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom