OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No problem with it so far then again I haven't worn it too much or played in them, yet.
hmmm, well thanks for the response. Im still on the fence about it, I guess if i mess them up I just ball in them until they get thrashed but not really the idea im going for.

Looking at getting the socks to make a full logo. How do they fit? Im a size 11, do i really need a large? Feel like 11 is pretty average size

I wear a size 10 and bought a large. They fit me so tight that I never wore them again. Really uncomfortable socks. Of course this is only my opinion. 
I agree with this man. I also wear a 10, bought size large socks, and they suck. Wayyyy too tight. Definitely need an XL. Haven't worn them since.

really? one upper looks more grey and the purple looks darker too me, but maybe my eyes failing me. to me the top pic makes the shoes look great and bottom makes them look like **** and dirty.

I agree the bottom pic looks bad, but it's just the lighting

Last edited:
really? one upper looks more grey and the purple looks darker too me, but maybe my eyes failing me. to me the top pic makes the shoes look great and bottom makes them look like **** and dirty.

I agree the bottom pic looks bad, but it's just the lighting
some of these responses are hilarious.... come on guys... you guys never heard of a photo filter app? i'm sure they are using some kind of effect filter. you can kind of tell if you look carefully....

So these
are these?

Yes, pics just taken in different lighting.
Nash on these.

some of these responses are hilarious.... come on guys... you guys never heard of a photo filter app? i'm sure they are using some kind of effect filter. you can kind of tell if you look carefully....
Doubt it's a filter, it's probably fluorescent lightning in one, and flash in the other... Not everything in life is Instagram.

Those yellow soled homes are a pass in any lighting.

really? I think they're one of the most neutral kobe 8s out. simple and the closest thing to a plain upper.
I think they could appeal more to broader audience compared to the recent drops. If I have extra cash
when they drop, I will cop.

Feeling real sad about missing that restock. BHM would of been copped for sure. On another note anybody want a blackout pair of Kobe 8's just as much as I do?

blackouts most likely won't release. that's just Kobe teasing us and him testing out the shoes under
the radar. they haven't released a TRUE blackout pair recently as well. the trend was:

blackout 1
whiteout 2
blackout 3
whiteout 4
blackout 5
blackout 6

then it stopped. unless you're counting the TB 7s they don't count.

so are the kobe8 superhero and elite the same shoe just diff color ?  also is the elite insoles the same as asg insoles or better ?

Same shoe, diff color. Elite insole also has zoom in forefoot.
sweet im pretty keen on gettin a pair of the all black/gold swoosh elite.  that green on the superhero i dunno to me its just a lil 2 green lol but when they hit the stores im gonna have to try them on and if the insoles r as comfy or even more comfortable than the regular 8 ...................... i think i might have to get a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom