OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was in the same dilemma with sulfurs. Stock locate was a dead end for me. And I went with eBay. But it's clear there are locations with them just have to be somewhat lucky for stock locate to work depending where you are.

I did not try foot action only FTL

pythons will probably hit outlets that's the only pair I'm seeing at any stores

I was in the same dilemma with sulfurs. Stock locate was a dead end for me. And I went with eBay. But it's clear there are locations with them just have to be somewhat lucky for stock locate to work depending where you are.

I did not try foot action only FTL

pythons will probably hit outlets that's the only pair I'm seeing at any stores

I'm hoping they do...would love to walk into an outlet and grab a pair of Pythons

whats the cheapest I could find bhms for in an 11.5 or 12? miss every restock and haven't seen em for sale anywhere. would. like to avoid ebay if possible

anyone know if there are volt/grey still in footlocker stores? i remeber seeing them in HOH about a month ago but i haven't been back since

anyone know if there are volt/grey still in footlocker stores? i remeber seeing them in HOH about a month ago but i haven't been back since

Yeah i saw them in the footlocker i was in today, the volts, blue lights, red camos i believe they are called and the pythons

I unDSed both my ASGs and Volts yesterday :lol:. Volts are alot more comfortable in my opinion, for whatever reason. Both of them were head turners though, I got alot of compliments on both pairs :smokin.

Man, I walked past the Sulfurs so many times at 30% off 140, but thought to myself that they would eventually make it to my local outlet and I'll get them cheaper. The moment I finally said F it and went to buy my size (13), they were sold out! My stubbornness bit me HARD. :smh:

Anyone find an exact replacement for the kobe 8 laces? I wanna see how all teal laces look on my Easters.

Damn Mike "the Cool Cat" Cortez rocking the purple fades!! Im jealous oh boy

looks good on him unfortunately they lost that game hahaha.

Last edited:
I've been interested in the fades and only the fades thus far for the KB8, but I've always been a big fan of the Lower Merion line. Has anyone heard anything about those?

It's been almost 2 months since Kobe debuted the Amnesties and destroyed the Mavericks...

C'mon Nike, give us some hope...they would be an instant sellout if you would just release them!

Back
Top Bottom