OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn... can't wait to get my Fades. There's just something about them... it has that classic feel yes they look
absolutely nice.

Thanks Nike. If you can GR the best colorways that would be awesome. LOL

wait, a NWT sighting? is this 2011?

Hi, can't find it. Is there anything new about the Inlines/Homes if and when they're realeasing?
Thanks very much

The only thing I'm wondering about the fades on 5/11 is if there'll actually be any lines. For those who've copped a GR at fl in the past months, how crazy does it get?

how do you think we are supposed to know if there's going to be a line?  if you have to ask, maybe it's safe to say you'd better start lining up AT LEAST a week before RD to guarantee a spot for the purple fades.

Last edited:
^ +1

Need a pair to ball in

you know that you ARE allowed to ball in the other colourways released as well right?

Can you guys (still a newbie who doesn't know who controls thread titles) change the title to BRING ON THE BLACKOUTS now? Lol

Let's get the hype train rollin!

if they released the blackouts, they would sit.

i want a whiteout pair.. hopefully i'll be able to ID one in the near future :smh:

tried searching and reading among other things and still can not find out if finishline will have the black/gold kobe elites on 6/1. any insight would be helpful, thanks in advance....

tried searching and reading among other things and still can not find out if finishline will have the black/gold kobe elites on 6/1. any insight would be helpful, thanks in advance....
They probably won't. They've only had 2 Kobe 8 shoes so far and only 1 that was online. The Easters were only released in one store. Won't be official until it gets closer to RD but I highly doubt Finish Line will have them. They shouldn't be too hard to get though.

damn... can't wait to get my Fades. There's just something about them... it has that classic feel yes they look
absolutely nice.

Thanks Nike. If you can GR the best colorways that would be awesome. LOL

wait, a NWT sighting? is this 2011?
Hey bro, 

The Fades are going to be a GR here, right?

Toby's released them earlier. I missed out. 
mean.gif

They probably won't. They've only had 2 Kobe 8 shoes so far and only 1 that was online. The Easters were only released in one store. Won't be official until it gets closer to RD but I highly doubt Finish Line will have them. They shouldn't be too hard to get though.

Yeah the Easters were released at a finish line kiosk inside of Macy's that wasn't even opened yet. I remember it opening a couple weeks after release. Wonder if the guy that knew the spot got his

Yeah the Easters were released at a finish line kiosk inside of Macy's that wasn't even opened yet. I remember it opening a couple weeks after release. Wonder if the guy that knew the spot got his
Called there like last week they said it still isn't open.

Back
Top Bottom