OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if I have to pay resell... I dont need em. I want em, but not that bad. I dont even think I want to pay retail.

If I can get for less than retail, Ill jump on em tomorrow.

I wouldn't be too worried about it guys. I think resellers learned their lesson on last years Elite drops. It's not worth their time to make a raggedy a** $20-$30.

I know im copping the fades and the homes on the 11th and the 25th, i just dont know about the grape 5's. thats alot of purple

Crazy... I went from looking everywhere for the BHMs to having 2 pairs in like 24 hours. I guess I will need to get rid of 1 before my wife sees them 
happy.gif

I know im copping the fades and the homes on the 11th and the 25th, i just dont know about the grape 5's. thats alot of purple
I was in that same boat man. After hearing about and seeing the grapes in person I had to pass. I never had them back when they released and wanted them but dang these next 2 kobes are purple plus the grapes purple too much purple and the quality on the kobes over the Jordans any day! I passed on Grapes ill be happy with "playoffs" and "Homes" oh and since i passed on Grapes I picked up the blue lights off Villa this morning.

KOBE> Recent Jordan Releases

My FTL is letting me use my discount. The manager said as long as corporate doesn't send an email tonight about excluding them, then I should be good tomorrow.

Yea, I asked my local FTL and they said they won't know until tomorrow morning. I'll probably pick 'em up either way.

just came from my local FTL. mgr basically beg me to sign up for a guaranteed pair. I still passed. not feeling them at all. Now if those were the Fades thatll be a different story.
I have this strange feeling the Super Hero Pack is going to sell out..........

I hope I'm wrong! LOL!
????? mgr just confirmed that they are $200 + tax
The hell with it! 140+tax is too good to pass on the elites tomorrow.

just came from my local FTL. mgr basically beg me to sign up for a guaranteed pair. I still passed. not feeling them at all. Now if those were the Fades thatll be a different story.

????? mgr just confirmed that they are $200 + tax
Dang! Begged you! LOL

I was in that same boat man. After hearing about and seeing the grapes in person I had to pass. I never had them back when they released and wanted them but dang these next 2 kobes are purple plus the grapes purple too much purple and the quality on the kobes over the Jordans any day! I passed on Grapes ill be happy with "playoffs" and "Homes" oh and since i passed on Grapes I picked up the blue lights off Villa this morning.

KOBE> Recent Jordan Releases
same thing here bro, i  never had a pair of 5's and always wanted the grapes. i might still get them and just take all the purple in lol my logic was that the homes are not mostly purple, more yellow and grey but what its really gonna come down to for me is the quality of the grape 5's. i hear they are wack quality wise. idk man i really dont know. i could bid on these sulfurs i saw but im projecting theyre gonna shoot up in price the last day

WOO HOO!!

won 191 bucks last night, and just got called by FTL that i can pick up my kobe elite superheros tomorrow between 10-6

pimp.gif

well apparently last couple days a lot of people been askin about the elites at my local FTL. looks like im gettin up early for a $200 shoe SMFH

kobe8 superhero = $200 so the elites might retail for as high as $220 i dunno if the insole is worth that much, to me thats 1 of the main reason why i wanna get the elite is cos of the insole.  yeah the CW is kinda dope but not $220 dope lol after the purple gradients i think im pretty much done unless they bring out white upper and amnesties which probably wont happen.  for $200-220 the black elite has got to impress the hell outta me in person otherwise i cant really c myself gettin them.  2 many shoes comin out and not enough money lol passin on the white grapes .................. black grapes mmmmmmmm maybe lol def gonna try to get a pair of the xx8 carbon fiber

Back
Top Bottom