OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobe elite is only 1 in hero pack that is getn phone orders on EB. an jj isnt even selln em. which makes it seems eastbay has more than usual. seems like easy cop.

Time to get matchy matchy! LOL

Crazy... I went from looking everywhere for the BHMs to having 2 pairs in like 24 hours. I guess I will need to get rid of 1 before my wife sees them 
happy.gif
where'd you find them? i'm still looking for one.
Always wanted Xmas since day one , sent a friend to go get me a pair on RD and of course he woke up late , just pulled the trigger on a pair $220 gifted hopefully I don't get Richard'd lol
where at? i need a pair also.

i want the SH elites to beat up on the court but for even less than $140

wish it would happen right now :lol:

i know, wishful thinking

^^ thats a ridiculous way of looking at it in my opinion since they're both different models and looks very different from each other in terms of actual color. Thats like saying i can't buy a black crew neck shirt because i already have a black v neck shirt.

You're right, that's not what my whole decision is based on... It's really about the fact that its $200 and I'm satisfied with my grinches.. :smokin

Always wanted Xmas since day one , sent a friend to go get me a pair on RD and of course he woke up late , just pulled the trigger on a pair $220 gifted hopefully I don't get Richard'd lol

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

It's called a gift for a reason.

Some of you guys let your thirst get in the way of thinking rationally.

Last edited:
MAN THIS GOT ME DEPRESSED THINKING ABOUT THE NBA AFTER KOBE RETIRES
MAN THIS GOT ME DEPRESSED THINKING ABOUT THE NBA AFTER KOBE RETIRES
happens every generation. multiple times for most. First time i felt it is when mj hung it up the second time (post 98 season). Theres always another. I hear that guy in Miami is about to win another MVP...Got a real talent in OKC as well.

Back
Top Bottom