OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

get the Python
smokin.gif
I 2nd that.

Anyone have a pic of the black yots ext's on feet with dress pants?  I'm curious to see if i'd be able to rock these at work 
nerd.gif

Got this today = )
Got it for 200 today! Make it a great monday! 

Now i have the sulfurs, volts, easters and bhm. i am thinking of giving the easters away to a buddy for retail though....what should i do? 

BHM or easters guys? 

Easters.......easily. Could care less about resale value.

BHMs.......for retail or I'm cool without it.
and once again well said mane.

and once again well said mane.

i agree, BHM are nice but Easters are just way too nice.

Same concepts goes for fades. its a GR but going to be one of the top CW for me

i think my top fav will be xmas, easters, fades and crucial (yeah i know a lot of you guys think its bad cw)

Last edited:
If the mambacereal really already released in Asia, then maybe they're not the barcas, or if they are they'll end up a wider release than the past years. Would be nice for those that actually like em.

Last edited:
If the mambacereal really already released in Asia, then maybe they're not the barcas, or if they are they'll end up a wider release than the past years. Would be nice for those that actually like em.

that what im thinking but its weird that they are releasing in asia already yet we just barely heard about them. They kind of came out of no where.

that what im thinking but its weird that they are releasing in asia already yet we just barely heard about them. They kind of came out of no where.

all I'm saying is they better not hit us in the USA with the "Asia Exclusive" bs... I need and want a pair of them joints...I love the look and color way... ughh we need more info

They look cool to me, but I'm not a futbol fan, and they look too much like a futbol boot... Ill pass. No 180 on this pair for me :tongue:

Got this today = )

Got it for 200 today! Make it a great monday! 

Now i have the sulfurs, volts, easters and bhm. i am thinking of giving the easters away to a buddy for retail though....what should i do? 

BHM or easters guys? 
I'll keep the BHM, hands down.

Easters are a lot easier to cop these days, you can even get them at 20-30%less than the retail.

But the BHM, no way you'll be able to cop them, even at retail .... IMHO.

Can't say I like any of these superhero cw's.

Away elites are real nice though. That 47 vino dropped in them gives them just that little extra kick. 

Any Nters who live in Asia or know somebody who do can get pics of the mambacurials? Really want to see a better angle but really want them for what I've already seen. Wondering the price for them.

Got these at a local shop yesterday,had to beg to get a pair before release date. The white outsole is actually a little greyish. The only thing I dont like about these Kobes is i get them at philippine SRP,and thats already a little over $200(US).
Heres a pic beside the Blue Corals for color comparison, I see the color on other photos kinda vary a bit. Sorry if the soles are dirty,already used them to ball.

Back
Top Bottom