OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got to check out the June release calendar from FTL and here's what we get to look forward to in June:

06/01 - KOBE 8 ELITE + WHT/GOLD

06/15 - KOBE 8 RED/ORG

06/29 - KOBE 8 BLU/CRIM/SQUAD

Can't wait to see the pictures for the upcoming releases. 
6/15 are the red snakes that vanessa posted on her IG

6/29 are the blue coral snakes that someone else posted on there IG and got posted on here aswell (the upper pattern on em is the new option available for IDing) think ima pass on these blue corals and just use the blue color upepr to ID my own

I like the Blue Coral Snakes dropping on 6/29, mainly because its more accurate to the actual snake. Nike tried to pull one calling the blue camo joints Blue Corals. I liked the blue camos regardless of the connection. But Nike knew calling them that could increase sales.

I hate you nightwing2303 def will reconsider getting the fades! Looks good on feet hundred times better!!!! Arrrrgh

That blue crimson pair on 6-29 is them Kobes that is on that Instagram pic w/ those two NikeSportsWear Kobes

Champs got less kb8 Gradients than they did kb8 Easters. Ugh -oh
eyes.gif

6/15 are the red snakes that vanessa posted on her IG
6/29 are the blue coral snakes that someone else posted on there IG and got posted on here aswell (the upper pattern on em is the new option available for IDing) think ima pass on these blue corals and just use the blue color upepr to ID my own

looks good

Them superheroes were on Richards.

That is a terrible pic of the mcs lol

Last edited:
lol at that tshirt.Reminds of something in chinatown in Chicago

Got kobe looking like Darrelle revis,stephen a smith and the scream mask all in 1. lol.

I'm assuming Foot Locker means black/gold for 6/1...?
I've learned not to assume anything, especially because everyone ASSUMED the fades would drop on 3/28 based of the color description of what turned out to be the Easters dropped

everyone have their own opinion but i think ur one of the few who don't like that cw lol, that cw is hands down the best as of right now in my kobe 8 list (and in most peoples top 3)

Idk. I personally think the Xmas cw is hideous too. I have the easters and asg's so maybe i have different tastes. I plan on getting the Venice bch's and blk elites next. But you're right, too each it's own.

Back
Top Bottom