OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup I been using Discover for a while.

You easily get 10% back on most shoe sites and 15% on finishline usually.Hell at 1 point it was 20%

Easy money back towards your balance or towards giftcards or ecards.

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully gotten a voucher from nike for scuffs on the material on the toe box? Like right in the middle paint chipped off after 2 wears on court.

am i the only one in h-town freaking out that launch locator has almost every footlocker getting the fades and when i call the only one confirming they are getting them is galleria -_- smh if everybody in houston has to go to galleria i see me in a long *** line waiting, i think im going to have to try web order with these pairs 

2 more days
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat... Willowbrook is the closest one to me & when I called earlier today for the ##^%!th time, they were FINALLY able to confirm it. They also said they'd be opening at regular time, I think 10.. instead of 8. I also called HOH Gallo again & they also said it would be regular time instead of 8, which they told me earlier this wk. Either way, I'ma call willowbrook again tmrw one more time just to confirm, or maybe swing by there & also call HOH just in case wbrook doesn't have their ish together. I also thought about ordering online, but I'm already impatient as it is... nothin like walking fresh outta that joint rockin some new JOINTS.

Last edited:
Seems like the SoCal FTL's are doing FCFS

I wanna get these in person.. but it also means sacrificing the online release at 5AM.

im really unsure of whether or not i like these kicks. good thing these wont sell out immediately like retros so i can see them in person before buying.

Those are so badass. That swoosh is just crazy! I really hope they make it to the states.

Those mambacurials are looking very nice definitely changed my mind after seeing those pics on feet

Any Hawaii NT'ers on here? Gonna be on vacay this weekend, and I need my purple fade fix! Which of the three below do y'all recommend? Willing to pick something up for you here in the Bay Area for a trade!
I called ala moana  footlocker and the waikiki one and both told me they will not have the purple kobes on release day...they said maybe in a week or 2...and also Champs doesnt carry kobes here

How's it a p.e. when not only did Kobe wear them, but Steve Blake, Earl Clark, Devin Ebanks and even Chris Duhon wore them this season (on the bench of course)?

C'mon Nike... no need for more unnecessary hype :smh:

Now if you want to release a TRUE p.e. Nike...grace us with the Amnesties! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom