OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^ Really guy? All I hear you spew out of your mouth anymore is hate and garbage. Some people been wearing their shoes like that since grade school. Including me. Far before "Wale" or the other clowns emerged. You should do us all a favor and keep your hating mouth shut. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say ship.
Didn't you just do what you told me not too? Lol, away with you peasant, you bore me with your butt hurt
well lets not get carried away guys

now i dont mind a little butt hurt from time to time

keeps you sharp

now if your booty didnt hurt we wouldnt had got osama now would we?

we're not super heroes fellas, we can all get hurt in the butt, whats important is that we heal each other

now who needs their butt rubbed?

Called my local FTL to ask about the "Purple Platinums" some guy answers and says "oh you mean the playoffs" I was like yeah sure the "Playoffs" then he proceeds to say "oh we no longer have raffle tickets" . Well I had to take care of a few things at the mall and for some reason I decided to stop by that same FTL and ask again about the shoes. They tell me "oh yeah we are doing guaranteed tickets" I ask if they had my size and they said yes. I got lucky I guess but this was not the first time an FTL employee gives me some false info 
mean.gif
 Good luck to everyone this Saturday I will post links tomorrow.

Last edited:
well lets not get carried away guys

keeps you sharp

now if your booty didnt hurt we wouldnt had got osama now would we?

we're not super heroes fellas, we can all get hurt in the butt, whats important is that we heal each other

now who needs their butt rubbed?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so... I'm excited to see the Kobe 9. Maybe they'll make it a mid just to change things up...

Last edited:
so.... I saw an early prototype pic of the Kobe 9. I would suggest you guys stock up on the 8s.
Things will CHANGE.

This the pic that was floating around or a new one? Never mind, googled it and thats a concept pic. Uh oh!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to NT and eyeing trying to cop a pair of Gradients this weekend. I had some questions on release dates at Foot Locker/HOH, particularly here in Vegas.

Does anyone have experience using military discount and/or birthday coupons on the Kobes that have released so far? If so, were you able to use it on the release date, or a couple days later? Calling the different stores I'm getting conflicting responses. One will say they don't honor either, one says birthday coupons will be okay. A friend of mine also said that you have to wait 48 hours after the RD to get military discount.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can't purchase the gradients on the first day now that I am backed up on school payments
ohwell.gif
Hopefully, I can still get a pair later on.

I'm ready to move on to the 9s. Just kidding. Real talk, I wanna see how the 9 looks like even if they are prototypes :nerd: . Does it have influences from previous Kobes? Where's the Swoosh located? Maybe should start a new thread haha

Are there June releases confirmed? Also, I don't own any 8's but I'm definitely preparing to buy my first pair. Is it even possible to get some of the older colors for retail at this point? I love the purple gradients but I'm not much of a purple guy and the ones releasing on the 25th are ugly in my opinion. 

Came home to these today...Very nice and loud. Luv em.

Don't know what the hell y'all looking at......joints look :smokin with jeans. Some of you dudes on here take hate to all new levels. :lol:

photomay10021448.jpg
that guy (The Hater Boxden) w/ the kanye pic (probably the 2nd giveaway besides his ID name) loves to hate on guys. always ruthless.
every message board has that one guy... he's that guy... :lol:

C'mon, you have like 50 posts in here bashing the ASG's, :lol:.

Talking about bringing hate to new levels, :lol:

i think mane was more speaking about guys talking crap about jeans or type of jeans that look good w/ shoes.... i think it don't matter what kind jeans,pants or shorts you wear w/ your kobes... really? fashion police? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm ready to move on to the 9s. Just kidding. Real talk, I wanna see how the 9 looks like even if they are prototypes :nerd: . Does it have influences from previous Kobes? Where's the Swoosh located? Maybe should start a new thread haha

I hope the 9s look good in person!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to NT and eyeing trying to cop a pair of Gradients this weekend. I had some questions on release dates at Foot Locker/HOH, particularly here in Vegas.
Does anyone have experience using military discount and/or birthday coupons on the Kobes that have released so far? If so, were you able to use it on the release date, or a couple days later? Calling the different stores I'm getting conflicting responses. One will say they don't honor either, one says birthday coupons will be okay. A friend of mine also said that you have to wait 48 hours after the RD to get military discount.

Thanks.

IDK about the other FTL/HOH in town, but I was able to use the b-day coupon at the Galleria, for the Sulfurs, on release day.

Back
Top Bottom