OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: at salty dudes because people mutli upped on a gr. if I doubled, this would def be one of those pairs.

Dudes shoulda known with all the people talking about these there would be a chance if them selling out sooner or later. Look at all the 8s so far.... All have sold well.

Yeah mine also starts with "W".

Was able to pick up from local champs. So I just cancelled my sz 11 order from Eastbay since they charge shipping.
I called Champs cust service checking for my online order. Not much they can tell, but I played dumb asking if they can take off the shipping. The lady was nice enough to take it off :D .

Anyone who order from DSG got backordered email? I'm so tempted to cancel the order if champs online doesn't go through.Oh well....I can always return them at local store.

You got a backordered email from DSG?

what exactly did it say?

the problem with DSG now is they are going toward Finishlines system of using store stock (for those DSG's that participatein the program - none here in cali,mainly in established stores in the midwest/east coast)) and wareheouse stock for online inventory.

It happened with the red camos - the wareshouse shipment was delayed - so the majority of initlal orders reflected store stock, they got sent to store distribution, problem is the majority of those orders got cancelled since most stores didnt release their stock to fill orders or sold out in store the weekend of release, it was either mon or tues that week that the warhouse shipment came in and there was a restock online - those who ordered on mon/tues got their orders (filled from the warehouse) the inital sat orders got sent to limbo then cancellation hell

I

Went to Footlocker around 11am. We only have 1 store here that gets any sort of heat. Dude said they only got 8 pairs total and they were all gone by 9am. Managed to get them online, on my phone from Eastbay. Had to get sz 14 as all the 13's were gone. This is my first pair of Kobe's. I'm usually a size 13 but have started buying 14's a bit lately when 13 is sold out. Got stealth foams, 88 3's and flight 89 all in size 14. Only ones that feel big are the 3's. People say these fit a bit snug, so hopefully the size 14 will be fine.

Although I went through all the steps on their website, I still haven't recieved a confirmation email or an email from PayPal. The same thing happened with my lebrons.
Oh that sucks.  What time did you order? I ordered at like 7 EST and got both emails, but I'm still worried that I won't get my pair

I go a full size up in Kobe 8's so you should be good.

I feel bad for people wearing 13 and up.Shoes just dont look right lol.

Anyone still looking for pairs ubiq in philly still has some left biggest size left is 10 tho they do ship here the number 215-988-0194

Just picked up a pair from NTNY earlier this afternoon. Definitely a top 3 colorway for the 8s IMO. Funny how in all the years I've collected Kobes since his Adidas days I think this is actually my first pair of Kobes that have a purple based upper

every store around me raffled, except for shiekh.. walked in at 12 & they had my size still

3m + leather tounge + full shozoku + Laker Color + Kobe wore 'em = best US GR so far for me

Last edited:
Easy cop this morning for the gradients at the Foot Locker in Inland Center Mall out in San Bernardino. Me and a buddy of mine walked in at 10 and was out in around 5 minutes. Since it's my birthday this month, they honored my b-day coupon too.
smokin.gif

Here are pics of the growing '8' collection. I love this shoe. To ball in and to rock casually - really can't go wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom