OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the fact that these 8s dont last long makes me sad but at the same time I dont care because if there are any colors that drop in outlets or go on sale.. ill buy them to play ball so i wont feel as bad :D

why wouldnt they last long? ive been beating my 8s for months and they look even better when they're used and still no creases. my pythons look better worn out than when it was all brand new. it adds character.

Shipping is like $30 or so.

Anyone ever buy kicks from the Taiwanese eBay sellers? Any issues? Found some GC sulfurs and I'm VERY tempted to pull the trigger.

I pulled the trigger off kixpress. I was hesitant at first because of the posts on their FB page but I didn't have a problem with them. I believe it took a total of 5 days to get the item to me.

Last edited:
anyone out there with a local FTL that hasnt even released the purple plats yet?

my local FTL here in hawaii hasnt had the purps yet..and wont be releasing them till next week tuesday.

on the malls website that they are located at says they are "one of the largest footlockers in the world"

but i have yet to see them release a shoe on the actual release date. the only and i mean the ONLY kobe 8 that released on the real RD was the easters...kinda lame if you ask me

China has red suede YOTs.... and theyre on sale!!!!! WTF?
eek.gif
mean.gif

8's last long if you use them indoor, like they are meant for, or if you have the GC versions. I've been hooping in a pair since December and they are fine, people can barely tell they are so used unless you closely look at them.

That picture of the outdoor use and the soles, sucks that happened but honestly what did you expect? The shoe is so lightweight and minimalistic, there is no way anyone could think these would hold up even in the immediate short-term outdoors...

Any update for next weeks release? I haven't seen any pictures come up. My FTL connect said that they should receive their shipment for next weeks Kobe's and JB Restocks this Friday. Hopefully we can finally find out which one it is.

Still no RD on the mercs?

sidenote.. those superheros have really grown on me

why wouldnt they last long? ive been beating my 8s for months and they look even better when they're used and still no creases. my pythons look better worn out than when it was all brand new. it adds character.

obviously u didnt read past few pages so no comment

Im never ordering online before i go to the store just in case anymore. I ordered kobe gradients sarurday just in case i couldnt cop the same day in store. I got them in store, cancelled the order on footlocker and the hold still hasnt fallen off! I need my money. Does anybody know how long it takes for the hold to come off a cancelled order for footlocker?

Im never ordering online before i go to the store just in case anymore. I ordered kobe gradients sarurday just in case i couldnt cop the same day in store. I got them in store, cancelled the order on footlocker and the hold still hasnt fallen off! I need my money. Does anybody know how long it takes for the hold to come off a cancelled order for footlocker?

call your bank.

China has red suede YOTs.... and theyre on sale!!!!! WTF?
eek.gif
mean.gif
Yeah, they were released months earlier in China and at a lower price than the normal 8. Right around the US release date is when they were discounted. I had my eye on the black leather for a good long while.

Looks like I'm back on the bandwagon! My last Kobes were the Vs (which I still love btw), pulled the trigger this morning on the Gradients, strictly indoor balling shoes.

Guess I have some weird-*** feet, usually 10.5 fit perfect (as per the Vs) but the 8s felt extra roomier, especially in the toe box. Sz 10 was a bit snug width-wise so I stuck with tts.

Dope shot vote4anh! :smokin

Second pair of fades just got in, my wallet took a major hit from the kobe's this year :smh: :lol:

Top list for the ones I have: 1.Sulfur, 2a. Fades 2b. Xmas, 3. Easter, 4. Blue Light 5. BHM, 6Red Camo, 7. Python

Just need the SN and one yellow upper kobe (NikeID route maybe :rolleyes )

p.s. sorry for the crappy iphone pic :smh:

Last edited:
Fades delivering today, gonna ball in them tonight in league game, gotta give my Xmas a rest got a scuff on the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom