OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the mambacurials but they need more CWs. I have too many bright shoes so a toned down version would be dope.
I was just thinking about this.  I've been thinking of iD-ing a more subtle colorway because all I have are loud/unique ones

I really don't do the pink but red suedes look pink in some lighting and them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] so these might be copped

tumblr_lxljvqNUNW1rn4467o1_500.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry for you folks that gotta wake up early for work on friday 
devil.gif
LOL no worries hope my local spot does raffle or guaranteed ticket hand outs if not i dont mind waking up an hour earlier then usual, ive done it before you best believe ima do it this time thats  if i dont get a ticket or win a raffle 
laugh.gif

Honestly, working part time at Nike retail for a swoosh account is not even worth it, with the crap you have to deal with. I did that last holiday season, I quit the day before black friday. I did them dirty :evil:

Now if you can find a family member to put you on their account, you have it made in the shade :smokin

Couldn't agree with u more. Same boat.
LMAO, trollin and a deal with it combo

nice

Not sure how I feel about the mercurials. Might be a sneaker I like for other people, but not myself.

Anyone else notice that the Purple fades, BHM, Blue Corals, and Supernaturals all have that same light grey outsole?  Four shoes in one year using same ole' outsole...Pretty lazy on Nike's part IMO.  Pythons and Easters not too far off that same color too.

Then don't buy them. Some of you complain just to complain. Find ways to complain...sheeeesh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom