OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Elites don't do anything for me.

They're boring and plain, but I like them, but not for retail

Thus....

Hope they'll sit so I can grab for much less than retail.

:nerd:

Superheros are still siting so hopefully these will do the same.

honestly, anyone who can afford an expensive DSLR camera can take the same pictures of shoes bruh.

I don't even like the term hater, but sometimes it applies :smh:

Last edited:

Unds these today for physio

Not trying to hype them but I think the black/gold will sell a lot better than those super heros.
If i feel like the black/gold will sell good before I can wait for a discount, I will cop on RD.

Opposed to the superhero's, I wouldnt even cop those half off. I would never wear them

Just got off phone with my FTL, they received Venice Beaches already and have multiple pairs in my size.

Will be easy to get if you're interested considering my store never receives Kobes.

MC's on the other hand.

Hope the gold doesn't chip off easy like last years elites..
If it's anything like the gold on this year's KD V Elite+, it should be fine.

There's like a coating or texture on the swoosh and other gold logos to protect the gold.  I tried scratching it pretty well with my finger nail and it was solid. 

Black/Gold elites & mambacurials... I wanna be done, but I just can't 
ohwell.gif
 I really hope the homes don't come out for my own sake 
laugh.gif

Well, finally got my gradients... It's only my second pair of 8s since it's a lot expensive where I come from. So sad D: (195$ for the regular kobe 8s!)

still curious! I wish someone would answer T_T "Is it normal for kobe 8s outsole to soften that much? Or am I wearing it down that fast? (Im using my volts for a month now for balling. I play them outdoors in a somewhat smoothened cement surface)"

wait... you play outdoors. how are the soles still so clean?!

Well since the next 8s i want are the black/gold elites, i finally pulled the trigger on GC pair for outdoor ball. was debating between the blue lights or the red camos but went w/ the blue lights. blue being my favorite color made it an easy choice, also kind of a mini tribute to my wrx. got rid of her last year and am sorely missing her.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom