OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you hit us with that cheerleader pose :lol:

Why did they have to make a lifestyle Kobe 
mean.gif
 it's gonna kill the line.

Those are straight Puma's with a swoosh and heel cup.

EVERY STORE I WALK IN DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON HAS PURPLE FADE ON DISPLAY AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT THEM THEY SAY THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT IN THE STOCKROOM. STOCK LOCATE THEM.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON KOBES HERE.

lol, live in the bay area and anything with hype will sell here, checked my local mall yesterday and no one had them =\

but he said to "STOCK LOCATE THEM" also

was wondering, since kobes are low cuts, does anyone else wear them for other sports? i play more volleyball and I often use kobes to play in (every since the V model).

Last years Olympics about half the Vball players had Kobes on. Be good for dodgeball
was wondering, since kobes are low cuts, does anyone else wear them for other sports? i play more volleyball and I often use kobes to play in (every since the V model).

Last edited:
yes they are:\ my local Champs are givingaway  guaranteed tickets right now and almost all the spots here are fcfs with the exception of HOH

damn the kobes are at champs too.. ive never seen em at my local champs going to call right now

EDIT my local champs isnt gettin em...

Last edited:
lol, live in the bay area and anything with hype will sell here, checked my local mall yesterday and no one had them =\
Sarramonte FTA has some left
ohwell.gif
 last Tuesday i went there and they still had 10, 11 and 11.5 (maybe more in stock)

Back
Top Bottom