OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nikes photo for the "stadium grey" as their calling it.

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/kobe-8-stadium-grey-8027/?cp=usns_twit_052313_bball_kobe_blog

Last edited:
I want to like the vbs but no matter how much I stare or try the preschool hand painting doesnt do it for me.
good luck to those trying to cop
Now that you mention it, I think VBs would be perfect for my 4 year old. If only they came in GS sizes.

Crushed my ASG are shredding - debating if I should undeadstock my backup pair or sell and move onto a different colorway or fresh new kicks to ball in

Crushed my ASG are shredding - debating if I should undeadstock my backup pair or sell and move onto a different colorway or fresh new kicks to ball in

Ouch. Didn't really consider the uppers to be the thing to go so fast. Got me worried now for sure.

How'd that happen if you don't mind me asking? My sulfurs have some scratches from people stepping on them hopefully that doesn't lead to this...

Weird. Maybe it's just **** luck, sulfurs have been balled in since December regularly and still holding up. But definitely much more flimsy, for a lack of better words.

I'm guessing the mesh upper just stretched from cuts and side to side movement, since its happened on both sides im pretty confident it's not from being stepped on or anything

Weird. Maybe it's just **** luck, sulfurs have been balled in since December regularly and still holding up. But definitely much more flimsy, for a lack of better words.
Plus everyone's foot is different. Also looks like damage from when you run while someone is stepping on your shoe.

sick.gif

Malfunction of the engineered mesh??
i think it gets caused when you are on the balls of your feet with your heals off the ground...or just normal wear and tear playin ball...could be different tho depending on the person/player...on the Vs it caused the upper to tear and it looks like it can happen on these VIIIs

EVERY STORE I WALK IN DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON HAS PURPLE FADE ON DISPLAY AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT THEM THEY SAY THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT IN THE STOCKROOM. STOCK LOCATE THEM.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON KOBES HERE.
Seriously!? I thought for sure they woul be sold out by now. I haven't been to the galleria or any store for that matter like I usually do because of finals ect but I'm going to go tomorrow to recon for the restock on Saturday.

If someone has my size I will gladly skip out on fire red 4s and get the fades instead.

If that's the case, the only thing I need to plan for is Bred 4s.

i think it gets caused when you are on the balls of your feet with your heals off the ground...or just normal wear and tear playin ball...could be different tho depending on the person/player...on the Vs it caused the upper to tear and it looks like it can happen on these VIIIs

That sux for u guys that this has happened to..Yall are for real ballin too hard lol..

Is it like that? Smh lol. Last time I seen Venice Beach was in 03.

Had alot goin on out there..

Was gonna step out on the court, but decided not to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom