OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They look good.
Preciate it. Sorry for going full n00b mode posting multiple times. Was posting from my iphone lol 
mean.gif

Because i recieved a huge reception on that OC inspiration, i thought i would do my own rendition on the Venice Beach 8....
So this is what we'll get coming Saturday. This inspiration has some kind of abstract inspiration of the reflection of the sunset on the water. However, it's really difficult to see:

Just some little inspiration of what we can see if they were done in an ideal way....

The venice beach sign, which shares similar colors to the South Beach LeBron 8....

Now we'll look at the prestos, with the all-overprint on the neoprene:

Imagine a water motif printed on the Kobe 8 to signify the water of Venice Beach....

If Nike just stuck to basic, straightforward inspiration we could've gotten something like this:

Okay.... I might have went overboard with all the pics :lol:

People are always going to find something to complain about. No shoe is going to be perfect, all of the Kobe 8 colorways have sold out for the most part for a reason.

Nike played it safe and still made a ton of great colorways.

I like the VB's, remind me of the Glass Blues. I get the complaints, but it's just one colorway. Pass and move on to the next.

The water looks clean, not sure about the pink and the swoosh tho. Not for everyone.

Good job tho...

People are always going to find something to complain about. No shoe is going to be perfect, all of the Kobe 8 colorways have sold out for the most part for a reason.

Nike played it safe and still made a ton of great colorways.

I like the VB's, remind me of the Glass Blues. I get the complaints, but it's just one colorway. Pass and move on to the next.

Yep. something for everybody

U got it big money :wink:

No Sulfurs for u kind sir?

Blue Snakes /Red Snakes not on your radar either? I can understand if the Red johns arent, but IMO, the blue johns would compliment your collection quite nicely.

Im currently fighting myself on copping or not. Not winning btw.

My brother has the Blue Snakes and they DO look good. Think I'll chill for a bit though. You thinking about the Slurpees?

EVERY STORE I WALK IN DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON HAS PURPLE FADE ON DISPLAY AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT THEM THEY SAY THEY HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT IN THE STOCKROOM. STOCK LOCATE THEM.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON KOBES HERE.
Seriously!? I thought for sure they woul be sold out by now. I haven't been to the galleria or any store for that matter like I usually do because of finals ect but I'm going to go tomorrow to recon for the restock on Saturday.

If someone has my size I will gladly skip out on fire red 4s and get the fades instead.

If that's the case, the only thing I need to plan for is Bred 4s.

HEAD TO GREENSPOINT. IN EVERY SHOE STORE I WALKED IN THEY WERE THERE CHILLIN.

Because i recieved a huge reception on that OC inspiration, i thought i would do my own rendition on the Venice Beach 8....
So this is what we'll get coming Saturday. This inspiration has some kind of abstract inspiration of the reflection of the sunset on the water. However, it's really difficult to see:

Just some little inspiration of what we can see if they were done in an ideal way....

The venice beach sign, which shares similar colors to the South Beach LeBron 8....

Now we'll look at the prestos, with the all-overprint on the neoprene:

Imagine a water motif printed on the Kobe 8 to signify the water of Venice Beach....

If Nike just stuck to basic, straightforward inspiration we could've gotten something like this:

Okay.... I might have went overboard with all the pics :lol:
i9lVhthl1SKy3.gif

only thing that held me back from buying these was that damn glitter outsole... Just couldn't do it.

S, glass blues look good over time. Of course the crispy DS look is nice but as it ages, the glittery icy outsole
turns into some kind of brownish grey color giving it a nice aged look. Mine doesn't look gay at all and you can't
see the glitters anymore. I primarily use mine for outdoor/indoor ball. Love balling in 6s. :x

dude, nice Photoshop job back there. Minitor del toro cooks up nice colorways. :smh: 8)
that would be an instant sell out even if they GR that s***.

also, what happened to black/white socks? Everytime I see someone in custom elites I throw up a little. Plain colored elites will work well especially
if you match but nothing will beat this:

check out the OG whites

I know this isn't the elite socks thread. Just getting sick of the multi colored kindergarten socks.

Once again beautiful PS. Heads up on NDC, there are a couple of scattered sizes on the red camos, blue lights, pythons, and volts. Although it says sold out, if you click on the shoes they have sizes. I just ordered a pair to make sure and it went through

Once again beautiful PS. Heads up on NDC, there are a couple of scattered sizes on the red camos, blue lights, pythons, and volts. Although it says sold out, if you click on the shoes they have sizes. I just ordered a pair to make sure and it went through

Was able to finally grab a pair of Pythons I had been searching for, but I passed on picking up the Red YOTS.

Appreciate it!

There is also a 10.5 on Richards in the blue camos(lights) if anyone is interested. Could these all be returned pairs or ones sitting on shelves or could it be possible to get an all out restock on kobes tomorrow as well? I mean NDC has had a couple of these random sizes pop up now all month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom