OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cant help but notice on that supposedly id pic of the kobe... if you see on the reflection, there's a red-ish upper of the kobes (i think). should've taken a pic of that too.. kinda looks dope from the reflection lol

ummm VB's sold out?

the.. helll?

Backpack Jimmy don't play!!! :D

But for real, JJ probably only had 40 or 50 pairs total in their stock anyway...so they're not a true barometer on how hyped the shoe is or how well it will sell.

Now if DSG gets them in and THEY sell them out quickly too...uh-oh.

Last edited:
^^Seems like every Kobe colorway has been limited lately...except the Fades.

I don't remember reading that the VBs are a TLO release on NDC, so I'm assuming they're a limited GR.

Should be plenty to go around for those that want them.

To anyone whos purchased from dsg. How many conformation emails do they send you. So you know your shoes are on lock down

I think DSG drops @ 2am pacific time. not really sure about this though. and NO DSG is not getting any business from me. Not that I'm getting the VB's, screw 'em 
eyes.gif

Good luck to all those who wants them minus resellers 
eek.gif

Last edited:
To anyone whos purchased from dsg. How many conformation emails do they send you. So you know your shoes are on lock down

You'll initially get 2 emails...an "Order Received" email followed an hour or so later by an "Order Confirmed" email.

But you still have a chance of your order getting canceled until you get the "Shipping Confirmation" email.

no the VBs are not limited they are one of the most generally released Kobes there is
grin.gif
 we all know that anything that has the word BEACH attached to it will be hyped
laugh.gif
 relax there should be plenty for everybody come tomorrow
tired.gif
 every local spot around me is getting these (not FNL) and are on fcfs basis with the exception of HOH

Last edited:
^^they're the Mambacurials an homage to Kobes love of soccer, basically a Nike Mercurials and Kobe 8 collaboration
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anybody know if finishline gonna carry VBs?

Nope. FNL has only carried the Supernaturals (in store/online) and the Easters (one store only) so far.

These will be on NDC, Eastbay, FTL, LiveStock.CA, possibly DSG and KB24...already sold out on Jimmy Jazz.

I probably missed a couple sites tho.

Last edited:
i think DSG goes live closer to 3-4 PST... Dont worry though someone always drops the link on time in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom