OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When I went to my local Kicks USA sunday they were rounding up pairs and sending them to HQs probably to get ready to ship out. So I think they will pull from all of their stores in order to fill their online orders. It seemed like they had plenty of stock.

What foot is the Nike+ chip in? I remember some complained it would stick up a little so I want to try a pair on before I buy them. Thinking about taking the insoles out of the 2k4 and putting them in the purple fades. Has anyone tried this?

What foot is the Nike+ chip in? I remember some complained it would stick up a little so I want to try a pair on before I buy them. Thinking about taking the insoles out of the 2k4 and putting them in the purple fades. Has anyone tried this?

It's in the left and the right unlike the running Nike+ chips which are only on the left.

Last edited:
they go in both shoes but u dont have to use them if u dont want 2. when u purchase the sports pack which includes the nike sensors they come in there own package which you gotta charge then install them in the insoles. if u buy the nike enabled pair they have the capability of you using the sensors but wont be included in your purchase (i havent used the sensors in any of my sensor enabled pairs so cant tell you if they can be felt)

Those black/gold elites are a problem... for my wallet.
Hahaha. tell me about it 
that shiny full logo shozoku is a big seller for me. I really hope these don't rub off into a blackout version like the 7 elites..

video_image-105344.jpg

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 Elite – Black – Gold[/h1]

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/28/nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold/

May 28th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 8 comments

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-1.jpg

Whereas 2012′s Nike Basketball Elite series came out of the gate with elegant gold-accented colorways, the 2013 follow-up rocked a ‘Superhuman’ trio.  That means that the signature look associated with the Elite collection is still out there to be released for all except the ‘Home’ KD V, including this black and gold Nike Kobe 8 Elite we haven’t seen for over six weeks.  They’re still on schedule for the Saturday, June 1st release date we reported back then, so check out a refresher below and stick with Sneaker News for updates.

Nike Kobe 8 Elite+

Black/Metallic Gold

06/01/13

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-3.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-4.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-5.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-6.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-7.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-8.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-9.jpg

nike-kobe-8-elite-black-gold-10.jpg

Photos: Hupu
These will be my favorite Kobe's ever. Out of anyyyy style or cw. Not too much hype on them cause the price tag and the simple black and gold cw but this ISH is for me man. This joint right here is heaven to me. Still looking for the bhm's in a size 8 if anyone can point me towards one that's under 300 crazy damn dollars.

i use them casually aswell my supernaturals feel more firm compared to my other 8s with lunar insoles
I can tell if I did a blind test between the sh elites and regular 8 insole. I got every cw besides bhm and supernatural. And the sh are the only insole that's not the regular full LUNARLON insole. So I can tell the difference if you hope up and down on the forefoot and heel but the zoom bags aren't super responsive compared to other zoom equipped shoes but I do feel it. The insole is sturdier but you feel the zoom bags in forefoot and heel. The LUNARLON that isn't bottomed out is pretty responsive and comfortable and feels great on all the regular 8s. But the elites are great too. I've only played a couple times in the sh's so they aren't even broken in fully yet. I think once I break them in the zoom will be more responsive and the entire insole will start feeling less firm. Love both insoles. Prefer zoom elite insoles tho for ballin and for performance. I Use LUNARLON regular insoles for training and casual wear.

Ok I was planning on buying the black and gold elites online. But since a lot of you think they will sit I might try instore. Do I call my Footlocker and ask them if I need to get a ticket or what? Or do you think I'll be able to walk in right when they open and snag a pair?

I can tell if I did a blind test between the sh elites and regular 8 insole. I got every cw besides bhm and supernatural. And the sh are the only insole that's not the regular full LUNARLON insole. So I can tell the difference if you hope up and down on the forefoot and heel but the zoom bags aren't super responsive compared to other zoom equipped shoes but I do feel it. The insole is sturdier but you feel the zoom bags in forefoot and heel. The LUNARLON that isn't bottomed out is pretty responsive and comfortable and feels great on all the regular 8s. But the elites are great too. I've only played a couple times in the sh's so they aren't even broken in fully yet. I think once I break them in the zoom will be more responsive and the entire insole will start feeling less firm. Love both insoles. Prefer zoom elite insoles tho for ballin and for performance. I Use LUNARLON regular insoles for training and casual wear.

The ASGs also have the zoom setup, not Lunarlon.

Black and gold elites look extremely solid in those pics. For me that exterior fly wire might solve the problem of the engineered mesh separating on the exterior forefoot.

Ok I was planning on buying the black and gold elites online. But since a lot of you think they will sit I might try instore. Do I call my Footlocker and ask them if I need to get a ticket or what? Or do you think I'll be able to walk in right when they open and snag a pair?

At $220+, I would think you'd be able to just walk in to your local shop and grab a pair...

But to be on the safe side, I would call them in a couple of days to see how well they will be stocked in your size for Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom