OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I drove by my local HOH about 10 minutes ago and there was literally NO line. I'm so confused. The MCs ARE coming out today right? I don't believe that I'm the only person in Houston that wants a pair.
I'm sure they did the raffle system and they picked out the winners, so there's no point of being in line this early since there is a pick up window for the winners.

Damn. The ebay prices for the blitz blues are already sky high...this is gonna be a tougher release than I thought

when the BHM's dropped people were asking 250 for them right after it sold out, and now it'll fetch roughly 300 easy. 

240 for the MC's seem like a good deal now seeing as how limited these were.  prices will only rise and most likely reach the 300 range a few days/weeks from now.

Last edited:
All of em were doing a raffle? Launch Locator told me only 1 of em was doing a raffle. If I missed out because of a ****** up Launch Locator.....

lol it your own fault. should have called them to confirm. never trust anything or anyone in the shoe hobby

lesson learned

Last edited:
is it really that hard NDC to add this feature come on

Lol. This isn't 2003. Developers have ways to crack that.

Got my pair but am I the only one that thinks it's so stupid how the tweet contains two links: one for the shoes themselves and the other one a picture of the shoes? I know I've clicked the wrong link before that led to the picture...:smh:
happened to me so many times >:

Was able to lock down an 11 but that 11.5 was a no go... Any chance these pop back up on NDC like some other releases or should I go back to sleep? lol

Northline HoH in Houston rarely does raffles. Last raffle i believe was for the Olympic X Lebrons, none since then correct me if im wrong.

Damn. The ebay prices for the blitz blues are already sky high...this is gonna be a tougher release than I thought

vince beach, purp fades, easters, red camos were all sky high before release. then after most sellers are lucky to even profit 20 bucks off them.

at least in so cal anyways

finally got thru on NDC on a superlimited release, NO BOTS here.  Just one man, one pc, and one dream of mambacurials...

BTW, Tampa HoH only had 16 tix to raffle off

Was able to lock down an 11 but that 11.5 was a no go... Any chance these pop back up on NDC like some other releases or should I go back to sleep? lol

lately that hasnt been working. seems like their counter and twitter are pretty accurate.

lol it your own fault. should have called them to confirm. never trust anything or anyone in the shoe hobby

lesson learned
Yeah, guess I'm just gonna have to chalk this one up as a loss. Never gonna make assumptions about raffles again. =/ At least my love for Kobes is great enough that I don't feel as bad paying resell price to get em.

Back
Top Bottom