OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is 220$ Shipping included a good deal? or u guys think ill be able to find some cheaper!?

to each their own but from a mkt standpoint I think it's a good price. considering the verified limited numbers you've gotta assume as these dry up they'll go up rather than down.
You can always put the effort in and wait n maybe get for like 180 and I know lots of dudes who will do that on principle.

I would expect these to hover around 220-260 for a few weeks/month then eventually creep up to 260-300 when the supply dries up.

Sry if this is not allowed, PLZ delete if so, just like having an excuse to apply my economics degree :smile:

Those Mangos are def hot. Much better than the VIs IMO. Im not a fan of the stripes on the sockliner...

I wonder how they'll hold up with wear?

They should be fine...I have a few other custom Kobe 8's...I actually beat on a pair of custom all black sulfurs...wear em every day for past few months. No chipping or cracking paint. Mesh soaks paint better than most materials.

Last edited:
i think I'm just about done with the 8's!

Those Mangos are def hot. Much better than the VIs IMO. Im not a fan of the stripes on the sockliner...

I wonder how they'll hold up with wear?

They should be fine...I have a few other custom Kobe 8's...I actually beat on a pair of custom all black sulfurs...wear em every day for past few months. No chipping or cracking paint. Mesh soaks paint better than most materials.
Nice. I might have to try it. So you use straight angelus? Add anything to dilute?

are people really camping out for the mcs already at the vault for tomorrows release? was looking to go a couple hours early to scoop up a pair

Are anyone's Venice Beaches yellowing on the sole yet? Or does the smoke color not look like it will yellow? :nerd:

are people really camping out for the mcs already at the vault for tomorrows release? was looking to go a couple hours early to scoop up a pair
I'm baffled hearing about this too. They can be there to enter the raffle for the MC speed pack that starts at 7 pm, but I think that's a little wishful thinking on my part lol.

I'm salty af..had my phone ipod and comp on ndc and even had my girl and homie doing the same..all 3 of us truck out...entered all the raffles in my area no luck..can't afford $300 bins on ebay...seeing all of you guys score your pair has certainly left me feeling depressed and enraged.  This has been my grail since picks surfaced.  I thought about lining up for the Nike vault release tomorrow but, I called em up and worker said their were already like 15 ppl lined up since 1pm.  I'm about to toss my computer monitor across the room and quit this damn shoe game. ...
mean.gif

congrats to those who copped...wear them on my behalf!

Worst day ever. Won the raffle, drove through monsoon rains from this stupid tropical strom for about an hour, got to the HOH about 10 min after 6, clowns tell me they sold my size. I really do hate FTL, especially this one at Pembroke that never picks up their damn phone. I was literally calling for 20 minutes to let them know that traffic was really bad but I was in the vicinity.

I'm salty af..had my phone ipod and comp on ndc and even had my girl and homie doing the same..all 3 of us truck out...entered all the raffles in my area no luck..can't afford $300 bins on ebay...seeing all of you guys score your pair has certainly left me feeling depressed and enraged.  This has been my grail since picks surfaced.  I thought about lining up for the Nike vault release tomorrow but, I called em up and worker said their were already like 15 ppl lined up since 1pm.  I'm about to toss my computer monitor across the room and quit this damn shoe game. ...:smh:

congrats to those who copped...wear them on my behalf!

Its not that serious dude. And how is this your GRAIL? Grail = your most desired shoe ever made...

Last edited:
Worst day ever. Won the raffle, drove through monsoon rains from this stupid tropical strom for about an hour, got to the HOH about 10 min after 6, clowns tell me they sold my size. I really do hate FTL, especially this one at Pembroke that never picks up their damn phone. I was literally calling for 20 minutes to let them know that traffic was really bad but I was in the vicinity.

that sucks.... i do hate the stupid window time pick up. people have jobs...

Back
Top Bottom