OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone have a pair of size 12 kobe 8s available to look at. Im not wearing mine today n im not home but wanna order from that euro site. I need the euro size for 12. Ive looked for conversions online bht they all are different sonce there is no way to tell cuz shoes run diff. I have an 11.5 playoff 13 on today and its 45.5 but i dont wanna order a 46 and it fit like a 12.5 or 13.

Any help will be apprrciated thank u
UK sizes are one number smaller. I wear a US 13, if I order off UK sites that sell using UK sizes, I get a UK 12.

You would need a UK 11 if you're a US 12.

I had to scoop some Easters off that Sport Clothes before they are gone. With that site getting posted on like every page stuff won't last long...LOL

For those of you that think or say one can't run in the Kobe 8's you are beyond wrong. I have played ball in and ran in my Kobe 8's (Sulfurs and Christmas), and they feel better then most running shoes. As well the MC's are coo, but not really pressed about them, passing, however I do want and will double up on the Kobe 8 elite Black/Gold, just like the others I have purchased. While I am on the subject of doubling up to those of you that think is lame or "not cool" to double up on the colors one likes or wants, here is something for you to think about. When one doubles up that means one has a pair to beat and one to save for when the shoe season is try and NOT that many nice shoes are releasing and also when the signature line ends one does NOT have to worry about getting retros down the line years later! More on this later. Peace.

Im up to 4 pairs of 8's now and just noticed the "KB24" in the toebox on my VB's. I had to take all my other pairs out to check for that, lol!
its more visible on pics for sure just like the ghost swoosh on the MCs.  something about cameras which makes both the KB24 n the Ghost swoosh pop.

its more visible on pics for sure just like the ghost swoosh on the MCs.  something about cameras which makes both the KB24 n the Ghost swoosh pop.

Thats the thing, i've never noticed it in pics.
Now that "ghost swoosh", i saw that as soon as i took my MC's out the box!

didnt notice the KB24 at 1st either until about 800 pages back someone mentioned it and took pics guess alot of people found out about it then. wasnt mentioned much since though

Went shooting yesterday 
tongue.gif

nice

Haaaa . Seems a lot of people can't see that swoosh. I guess we have super powers to be able to see it.
pump your brakes son its noticeable just not as bad as these pics make em out to be... you probably opened the box and went straight for searching cuz you read about the ghost swoosh on here... let someone else point it out without you telling em can you notice something outta place or awkward on these shoes? chances are no1 will be like damn those are sik or ugly shoes whats up with that swoosh silhouette? yall know that those Nike vault promo MCs dont have a translucent heel clips like the general release do? my point is chances are no1 will point these things out (differences) unless theyre following the Kobe 8s

Last edited:
My point is, as much as I think the shoe looks dope, I don't like the ghost. I see it and I know it's there. I couldn't do it. It's just me. I have seen them in person. I saw it and I pass. That's it, son. :wink:

I do regret passing on the red suedes though. Just not enough to pay the resale prices.

No regrets passing on VBs or Sulfurs. Not a fan of either one.

Anyone have a pair of size 12 kobe 8s available to look at. Im not wearing mine today n im not home but wanna order from that euro site. I need the euro size for 12. Ive looked for conversions online bht they all are different sonce there is no way to tell cuz shoes run diff. I have an 11.5 playoff 13 on today and its 45.5 but i dont wanna order a 46 and it fit like a 12.5 or 13.

Any help will be apprrciated thank u

need help? euro size for 12 is 46, 12.5 is 47.5

I think people should stop posting bigcartel sites and put a ban on whoever does, it's a fake way of promoting their site to sell or advertise on this forum, it's pretty obvious. Always the new users with low posts stating they copped from such and such sites and then so called "thanking" them. Not to mention a lot of these sites are unreliable

i came home last night from work and my package was sitting at my front door. it was mentioned few pages back that they will just leave the package if there is no signature needed, they always let me sign, i guess not this time because i'm not home. my first KB8
smile.gif

Went to my local mall and wanted to try a 14 to see how big it would feel since i'm a 13 but they didn't have any. You guys think it'll make a huge difference? wanted to get that size 14 MC. 

Went to my local mall and wanted to try a 14 to see how big it would feel since i'm a 13 but they didn't have any. You guys think it'll make a huge difference? wanted to get that size 14 MC. 

i say get a 13. i wear a true 13, and can sometimes fit 12 or 12.5 and i felt like i was swimming in a 14. the 13 is perfect. they will break in also.

Back
Top Bottom