OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

eek.gif

This place is legit you say?!

Also, will I get hit with customs? I want no part of that.

nerd.gif
I just placed an order and it came out total to $158 including shipping (stay in cali) sha'll wait and hope it isn't bootleg
embarassed.gif

I just placed an order and it came out total to $158 including shipping (stay in cali) sha'll wait and hope it isn't bootleg :wow:
Legit site been posted here many times, expect to wait up to 2 weeks to receive your shoes though since you're in Cali

:wow:  

This place is legit you say?!

Also, will I get hit with customs? I want no part of that.

:nerd:
Yes, very Legit and no customs charges

Vb are still one of the ugliest 8's, but they look much better in person. But to be fair almost all of you think sulfers are the best colorway and for me they probably 3rd worst after vb and pythons.  

I have a confession to make guys.

I originally said that if I fell for buying the crayola throw-ups, that I need to get punched in the face. Feel free to virtually punch me.

I stock located the VB and was able to use military + bday coupon for $97 out the door. I felt like it was an insurance policy for if I come to like them in the future.

Still can't believe I bought them though, :smh: at me...
****_busuppercut.gif

Just got my elites today n took em to the courts. i know its been said but imma say it again: these joints are CLEAN. no lie they're a must. kobe rocked em wen he balled up lillard.

The upcoming colourways are not that convincing!
Really looking forward to the home elites, amnesties and the silver/purple ones, so shoes that he actually wore this season!

Hey guys I really need your help, what's the best YOTS colorway? having trouble choosing which i would buy. the Black ext, red suede or the red camo? thanks
Personally I'd go Red Camo > Black EXT >>>>>>>>> Red Suedes. I've seen the Suedes in person multiple times, and they do absolutely nothing for me. On just about every pair I've seen in person of the Suedes, that upper just looks badly faded to me. The Black EXTs are also a perfect work shoe for me.

Last edited:
I hate to bust your bubble...

But this is not your 1st Kobe 8..

This is a hybrid..Like a hybrid Jordan..

In order to make that claim, u gotta go get an actual Kobe 8, not a hybrid soccer shoe/cleat..
grin.gif

Congrats nonetheless tho..
wink.gif
i have to disagree with you but this is an actual Kobe 8. and NOT Kobe 7, Kobe 9 or Kobe Lifestyle. inspired by the design of the Mercurial Vapor cleat that you are referring to. even hybrid Jordan have their own different styles like Dub Zero, Spizike, 6 Rings, 60+ etc... i think NT'ers would agree that this is an actual Kobe 8 basketball shoes and not a Kobe hybrid.
wink.gif

i have to disagree with you but this is an actual Kobe 8. and NOT Kobe 7, Kobe 9 or Kobe Lifestyle. inspired by the design of the Mercurial Vapor cleat that you are referring to. even hybrid Jordan have their own different styles like Dub Zero, Spizike, 6 Rings, 60+ etc... i think NT'ers would agree that this is an actual Kobe 8 basketball shoes and not a Kobe hybrid.
wink.gif
yeah it's an 8, just has the color of the mercurcials, calling it a hybrid would be like calling those sun 8's a hybrid because it has a different color.

Homies that ordered from that lithuanian site... Did you guys get tracking info when your shoes shipped? Orderd from 24segons and there's just that lack of peace of mind when I cant trrack my shoes................

Went to my local mall and wanted to try a 14 to see how big it would feel since i'm a 13 but they didn't have any. You guys think it'll make a huge difference? wanted to get that size 14 MC. 
I wouldn't suggest moving up/down a whole size, or else you'll regret getting that 14....

but that would still depend on how you define shoe comfort.
smile.gif

I usually wear 11, but a 10.5/11.5 with the 8s still fits me well.... but I don't think

I'm still good with  size 10 or 12. 10 will be too tight for me and 12

will make some toebox room ..... hehehehe 

With my height (@5'9", most people at my height usually wears 10~10.5),

I think if I wear a size 12 shoe, that will make me look like a clown, especially with those VBs .... LOL

Last edited:
Homies that ordered from that lithuanian site... Did you guys get tracking info when your shoes shipped? Orderd from 24segons and there's just that lack of peace of mind when I cant trrack my shoes................

I ordered twice from them using PayPal and both times they sent me tracking info through PayPal. I don't know how useful the info was though because it lets you track it while in Lithuania, but when it switched to a foreign carrier, I think the tracking # changes. Guess if you really cared, you could probably contact the new carrier and locate your shoes.

Also, it might take them a couple of days to send you the shipping info FYI. Once I got mine the day after, the last time I didn't get it for like three days.

I originally said that if I fell for buying the crayola throw-ups, that I need to get punched in the face. Feel free to virtually punch me.

I stock located the VB and was able to use military + bday coupon for $97 out the door. I felt like it was an insurance policy for if I come to like them in the future.

Still can't believe I bought them though,
mean.gif
at me...
Were they + ready ?  Reason I'm asking is I have two online stores that sell

the VBs both I think are GCs, but only one with the + in the product header...

Last edited:

Still can't believe I bought them though, :smh: at me...

Were they + ready ?  Reason I'm asking is I have two online stores that sell
the VBs both I think are GCs, but only one with the + in the product header...
Vbs weren't released with + sensors, or + ready.

yeah it's an 8, just has the color of the mercurcials, calling it a hybrid would be like calling those sun 8's a hybrid because it has a different color.

wink.gif

Yes, yes, I agree with u guys.

Its just like BigJ505 iterated yesterday..

It takes much more to create/call it a hybrid than just moving the check..

Did I get that right BigJ lol?

BUT..That swoosh trail from the replacement is lazy, iontkerr whoyaR...

Last edited:
First of 3 pairs of MCs came in last night. My first Kobe and I must agree these are very comfortable. These will see heavy use.

wink.gif

Yes, yes, I agree with u guys.

Its just like BigJ505 iterated yesterday..

It takes much more to create/call it a hybrid than just moving the check..

Did I get that right BigJ lol?

BUT..That swoosh trail from the replacement is lazy, iontkerr whoyaR

the ghost swoosh is just proof that these arent a one off of the original design... it shows they didnt bother to retool the upper and just placed the nike check somewhere else and added Nike on the inner part of the shoe. Painting any other production pair's upper black and doing the same with the mc will show the uppers are identical :D

First of 3 pairs of MCs came in last night. My first Kobe and I must agree these are very comfortable. These will see heavy use.
your first kobes and you got 3? :lol:

Damn son first Kobe and you got 3 pairs?! Hell yeah. wish I doubled on them, they were also my first pair of Kobe's and I love them. I am about to pull the trigger on the Easter's and pass on the grapes coming out tomorrow, these Kobe's are my favorite shoe due to how comfortable they are. I can't get over how good they feel on feet.

:lol: didnt think they were all going to work out. Had to have a back up plan. One I got from ebay around when everyone's sellers were canceling and relisting the other two are from overseas shops. Luckily I really like them in person so I'll put them to use eventually. 2 for me 1 for a homeboy who also struck out.

Back
Top Bottom