OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Now I am to the point I really want to see some laker colors he wore in the season. Sad kobe will be retired soon...

today i'm trading a worn pair of Roshe's for DS Venice Beach's... :lol:

finally some 8's to hoop in.

Now I am to the point I really want to see some laker colors he wore in the season. Sad kobe will be retired soon...
Also means we're closing to Kobe retros, well...that's if Nike was smart and still wanted to reach into our wallets.
Honestly I can see nike making a couple more sigs after he retires before they decide to retro his older sigs.

Last edited:
Saw the red snakes in person today for the first time. They are nice, but way too similar to my red camos. 

The 8s are no doubt comfortable out of the box.  But I love the feel of my pairs that have been hooped in at least a few times.  When that EM breaks in a bit and the lunar molds to your foot... 
nthat.gif

red camos over red snakes

Have u seen them in person?

Im not trying to sway your opinion, I just saw them yesterday, and thats what changed my mind..

Plus I may have sumthin up my sleeve..

But thats what made me hurry and scoop b4 they get gone..

Oic..

Well, theyre not for everyone..

As I stated earlier, Im just a sucker for red..

And really IMO, the red camos can almost pass as Burgundy Camos lol..

But thats just my opinion..

Nike is thinking about releasing more cw in the mc style and is trying to put it as an I.d option as well

Oic..

Well, theyre not for everyone..

As I stated earlier, Im just a sucker for red..

And really IMO, the red camos can almost pass as Burgundy Camos lol..

But thats just my opinion..

I will look at them today again for a good 10 mins, maybe ill change my mind lol

Last edited:
I will look at them today again for a good 10 mins, maybe ill change my mind lol

I didnt even need 10 mins lol..

Walked in, picked em up, saw that the orange wasnt as off base as I thought, woke up this am, hopped on Richards, and got 'er done..

That upper is so sick..And this red goes with actual red garments, while the burgundy camos are..Well, burgundy more or less..

And with that said, after the Blue Blitz, I am done with the 8s..

And I know that for sure..

Mr Reaver and his new red 8 info can shove it for all I care..LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom