OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not going to take the time to go back and quote each one, but every time he dropped "information" on here there is always one or two naysayers. 

Oic..

Was just asking is all..

U posted that after what I said about him not keeping a secret, so just wanted to be sure to clarify that it was definitely a clever joke that I figured everyone would get..

We good.. :wink:

Last edited:
No, sir. Not against you at all. There are just people on here posting that "he is likely not right" when the whole thing is speculation anyway.

I'm not going to take the time to go back and quote each one, but every time he dropped "information" on here there is always one or two naysayers. 

- he joined last month
- has shown us no credibility

to me it seems like he's just guessing with his info and is hoping he nails it so people "believe him"

duck dodgers, since you claim to receive all this info, perhaps you can describe this kobe graffiti pair to us? surely you have seen this product if you have all this other info. right?

All kobe info goes towards ftl as it has it's rights

FTL may have all the rights they want, but they have no rights at all to nikeid.

Last edited:
Nike owns the rights to Kobe basketball shoes and has an agreement with footlocker and co to sell them but by no means does footlocker have rights to Kobe.

That said, Nike reps DO show early samples, or salesman samples, to footlocker employees but I've never ever heard NikeID items being shown to footlocker people since NikeID is exclusive to Nike and its stores.

snapped a pic of my collection today

The kobe 5 were the ish they better retro those

gonna be ugly if they retro them like they do Jordans... imagine the kobe 8 with no 3M :smh:

gonna be ugly if they retro them like they do Jordans... imagine the kobe 8 with no 3M :smh:

Big J..

Sry to be way off Kobe 8s..

But what is that on your lil mans/lil girls(Not trying to be funny, just cant tell with whats on their cranium) head tho???

Big J..

Sry to be way off Kobe 8s..

But what is that on your lil mans/lil girls(Not trying to be funny, just cant tell with whats on their cranium) head tho???

Lol I've been wondering that myself. My volts came in from eastbay and I un DS'd them ASAP on my way to the gym to show these puppies off. I wish I got into Kobe's earlier smh I slept on them big time

For some reason I thought it was a bear, but the lion is much cooler. Well that's one mystery solved lol

I figured it was your lil mans and them but didnt wanna be wrong so just stayed neutral LOL

I was also going for the lion or some kind of character..

Cute lil ninja tho broski..

Bet u ugly as **** tho..

Thats who be having the cute lil babies, the ugly mofos LOL

J/k my dude j/k..

Back
Top Bottom