OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if this has been asked yet in this thread but I just got my pair of MC's in from bouncewear and was wondering if all the European pairs came in the standard Kobe 8 system box vs the Mambacurials box?
only the Nike vault had special boxes. Box tag should say Kobe 8 system MC (or something like that, I don't have the box in front of me)

Damn people coming at me from different angles haha the only reason I said that was because no one has seen the graffiti cw yet and I am on my phone so the picture wasn't clear

got my Easters today that I missed out on from the Lithuania site
nthat.gif
 $158 shipped well box protected!
How long did it take for you to receive your Easters? I ordered mine last Saturday.

Got some great news from my brother... 24segons MCs came in today. Waiting for pics. 'Bout time!

kobe 9 will be like the kd 6 with the nike check in the front and they will be low top as well heard it from a  nike rep in my finish line today.

Guys ik im new to the kobe nike talk but im a big fan of his and i read the thread all the time.Trust i wouldnt even come on here and start to post if i didnt even believe the nike rep in my finish line today. he told me the kobe 9 will be like the mambacurial and kd 6 with a big nike sign in the front and he said he was positive and he saw the kobe 9 and that theyre low top. also how do i put me a picture for my logo/avatar?

dude im not an insider i promise im just a kobe fan spreading a word hoping to give you some joy that i received because im a fan like you. No need for the doubt or attitude.

Yea i saw those kds in person today at my finish line and they actually dont look that bad the swoosh in the front actually saves them. As far as the kobes the nike guy said he was positive swoosh was in front and they were staying low top

Back
Top Bottom