OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There are still plenty of 8's to be released so I'm not even worried about the 9's yet. Only thing that matters to me is that they stick to low top.

Funny how when we saw the first sample picture of the shoe with swoosh in front no one like but the MC we love lol

Last edited:
its all good. did your boss say if finishline is actually getting Kobe 9s for once?
Crazy thing is I don't work there I was going in there asking about the KD 6 and the rep(I didn't know he worked for Nike at the time) said KD 6 copied Kobe and I asked "are you referring to the kobe 8?" He said no the 9. I asked how he knew and showed me his Nike badge and told me the Kobe 9 will remain low top and will remain at $140 except for special models (which he didn't want to discuss)

kobe 9 will be like the kd 6 with the nike check in the front and they will be low top as well heard it from a  nike rep in my finish line today.
Oh no, not another one.

Is this the new fad nowadays?  Coming in and pretending you have the latest "insider info"?  

Where is your proof?  

I was talking about this print

Doesn't look like the ugly print on id to me

Looks like a more "neutral" version of the YotS upper to me...

Either way, I hope Nike doesn't use it on iD, and decides to bring us solid or fade uppers instead

These two are the perfect summer combo.

Both work well off each other where you wont have to go crazy goin match crazy

Sometimes its good to wait it out until you have your two main pairs instead copin from release to release thinking they'l all work in the long run finally on feet.

Just my opinion but these two CW's are the best for the summer

Oh no, not another one.

Is this the new fad nowadays?  Coming in and pretending you have the latest "insider info"?  

Where is your proof?  
Look homie I didn't come on here to argue or debate with anyone. If you wanna argue go play call of duty. I'm just saying what I was told. You can believe me or not I guess we will know if he was right come December. If they're are what he told me come that time I hope you feel dumb for getting all upset about someone trying to help with info.

Like I said I'm not on here to argue I'm just a Kobe fan. Not an insider. It's Kobe talk so I'm spreading what I was told. If you don't like what I post don't reply or go past it.

My local footlocker didn't want to help me stock locate. I know the chance of purple gradients being out there are slim but still would like them to try.

It's one thing to come in here and post what you overheard... It's another thing to come in and post basically confirming upcoming pairs, color ways, etc....

Leave the dude alone.

Thanks for the info. True or not, time will only tell.

Guys this has been driving me crazy

What socks does Kobe wear here?

They look doubled up or they look like they're extra long socks folded over?

What brand? They cant be the reg NBA socks since theres NO NBA logo?

Anybody got any insight?

My local footlocker didn't want to help me stock locate. I know the chance of purple gradients being out there are slim but still would like them to try.

Sorry bro, try another one lazy *** employees smh. Speaking of the fades can I get the FTl sku they definitely grew on me.

It's one thing to come in here and post what you overheard... It's another thing to come in and post basically confirming upcoming pairs, color ways, etc....

Leave the dude alone.

Thanks for the info. True or not, time will only tell.
Thank you very much. I'm not on here to cause any problems or anything. Just to relay what I was told thinking fans would be excited. Not to have people think I'm making things up. Thank you again

Guys this has been driving me crazy

What socks does Kobe wear here?

They look doubled up or they look like they're extra long socks folded over?

What brand? They cant be the reg NBA socks since theres NO NBA logo?

Anybody got any insight?

My guess is the NBA crew length, just folded down. Every NBA player is required to wear them due to the league's uniform code.

And the NBA socks are the most comfortable socks on the market...IMO.

Back
Top Bottom