OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

History says we'll get a home it's just a matter of when and which home we'll get. It could be the Grey camo PEs or the White camo PEs. We could get somethin totally different.

I think they're going to blow us up with all the s*** CWs for the rest of the summer and TBs heading into the fall for college ball. Laker CWs towards the end of the run.

Chances are the Homes (if they release) will probably be the dark grey pair. Earl Clark and a couple other Lakers wore those, while Kobe was the only one to wear the white/lighter upper pair...just like the China VIs. I'd prefer the lighter upper tho...

he's wearing volts and back to work :smile:

This is why Kobe > LeBum.
This.

Had a heated debate with my boys about this last weekend. I told them, until Lebron gets injured, we wont know what he's made of. 

Kobe tore his achilles and just diddy bopped to the free throw line before taking a seat..who else could that but the greatest player in the league now.

Interested to see the crimson laces from the XMAS Lights in the Blue Blitz since that nike check looks the same. If anyone is willing to post pic...

This.

Had a heated debate with my boys about this last weekend. I told them, until Lebron gets injured, we wont know what he's made of. 

Kobe tore his achilles and just diddy bopped to the free throw line before taking a seat..who else could that but the greatest player in the league now.

Are y'all serious? You're really criticizing Lebron for being durable? Kobe has a high injury tolerance, but he still

Jus picked up the Blitz Blue's to add to my small (but growing) collection :smile: They were MUCH sicker in person and couldn't resist copping.
Interested to see the crimson laces from the XMAS Lights in the Blue Blitz since that nike check looks the same. If anyone is willing to post pic...
I was also thinking about this.. is there any website where I can order the same laces they used for the Kobe 8 Christmas model?

LMAO THESE FOOLS REALLY GETTING IT TWISTED. JUST BC BEAN HAS THE BEST MODEL THIS YEAR THEYRE REALLY RATING HIM OVER BRON.

KOBE STANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why even compare the two? Different position, different style of play, different generations, two completely different players.

The blue blitz looked darker than I was hoping for on the shelf - after all that wait I ended up passing on them - didn't have that pop I love in my bball shoes

Back
Top Bottom