OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yes these bhm and the wines/blue lights are al in orange boxes/b grades. However as multiple ppl have said most of the nike bgrades are flawless. Especially kobes.
thank you sir. man I would take an orange box any day ! I bought some 7's from the outlet and had no problem.im hitting the outlets today (from Portland)

heel looks like its smiling at me

LL

Looks like a killer whale gonna jump out my monitor and eat me :lol:

Last edited:
Is $150 a decent $ for 9-10 "worn twice" Xmas 8's?  I'm about ready to give up on looking for DS ones.
If you're gonna wear them I'd jump all over that price. Like Brock said just make sure you check em out in person to make sure they're really the condition the seller says they're in.

^Dope pics, especially the second one...don't OD on the filters like your other ones you post before :tongue:

Last edited:
If you're looking for BHM, and they didnt have your size why not just cop and sell, take that money and buy your kicks.

Now I have BHM and I know most will get on the moral sneaker horse. Leave it for someone who has the size, I get it. But if you want it bad enough...

Took your advice and got the last one of all sizes. Going to try going a whole size down first before selling them I was thinking about going half a size down anyways asg are kind of big I think the size down will fit snug then loosen up overtime.

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but does anyone know why we've seen absolutely no pictures of the kobe 9? Usually the KD, LeBron, and Kobe all have pics leaked way before their release, but for some reason I haven't seen a single thing about Kobes this year. Is Nike just working extra hard to keep them under wraps or what?

Last edited:
^ Kobe's are usually the last to leak out of the big 3 sigs. Someone posted a pic of a flywire silhouette of the 9s a few pages back. That's all we've seen this far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom