OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If those LM's are legit and releasing I'll be back on the 8 train and will be my first elite

edit: NVM, guess they won't drop

Last edited:
I only have one pair, the sulfers. I have been looking to get another pair because the sulfers ate getting worn, but they are so fang hard to find! Can't find the red coral snakes anywhere.

the white Elite photoshop looks amazing. i was pissed when i realized they were only releasing black elites

Well fellas I know its been done but Im bumping some tyga cuz im faded !!!

FADES really are beautiful. Purp fades my god.

top 3 for sure. I see them having that Carpe Diem type of hype as time passes. they're too pretty!

Don't know why all the hate for the ASGs, I mean they're one of a kind but people guess think they're too crazy!

The ASG remind me of orange sherbet ice cream.

White Elites PS look sweet.

All of these purple fade pics make me regret not picking them up when I saw them in store with my size a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Since we're still two weeks away from the next pair of Kobe's I thought I'd share my collection thus far. My personal top 3 is in the front. If you're gonna hate by my choices, take it somewhere else. All four Kobe 8 PP's will be here next month. 

jelly

:smh:

yea im mad

anyone can post the kobe volt with the hidden kb24 on the toebox? cant see it with my pair.. dunno if i have a bad eye or what .. tia

Back
Top Bottom