OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Oh gotcha like in this pic the kb24 is clear as day indicating a legit pair

I picked up some supernaturals last week.  Having the nike + insoles are cool, but It seems a lot heavier than just the regular lunarlon.    btw, does anyone use the sport pack?  I'm thinking about trying it out, is it worth the money?

Im using the sport pack..did you pick it up with your supernaturals on NDC for 180? Thats the only reason I went for it...cuz that's like getting the shoes for 100 or the sensors for 40 (whichever way u look at it). It's cool for telling me my vert which is all i've really used it for so far..im tryna dunk lol

Where did you get this info? I've been looking for Sulfurs also.  Have you had any luck in stock-locating?
I called FTL and FA, needless to say they weren't much help. They went and looked on the website lol. I had to explain to them I've done all of those things, tell me something I don't know. So anyway, called and had FA stock locate and they didn't come up. They aren't on the web for the most part and I dont even see my size on Ebay. Called Nike, they didn't have anything in my size range which is 9-11 so you may be in luck if you give them a call and are a big footer.

It -sounded- like the guy said that was either the last date of production or the date they discontinue them etc, something in that ball park. Even had the Volts and Easters checked -- nothing in my size range. He said that since the Sulfurs are officially past season they may show up in outlets -- but I doubt it. Hope so, but doubt it.

SKU = 555035 001

Last edited:
Im using the sport pack..did you pick it up with your supernaturals on NDC for 180? Thats the only reason I went for it...cuz that's like getting the shoes for 100 or the sensors for 40 (whichever way u look at it). It's cool for telling me my vert which is all i've really used it for so far..im tryna dunk lol
yea I got it off the NDC 180 sale.  Def a good deal which is why I got it, I am in between if I just want the shoes or to actually use the sport pack.  I think I will give it a try.  Thanks for the input. 

I called FTL and FA, needless to say they weren't much help. They went and looked on the website lol. I had to explain to them I've done all of those things, tell me something I don't know. So anyway, called and had FA stock locate and they didn't come up. They aren't on the web for the most part and I dont even see my size on Ebay. Called Nike, they didn't have anything in my size range which is 9-11 so you may be in luck if you give them a call and are a big footer.

It -sounded- like the guy said that was either the last date of production or the date they discontinue them etc, something in that ball park. Even had the Volts and Easters checked -- nothing in my size range. He said that since the Sulfurs are officially past season they may show up in outlets -- but I doubt it. Hope so, but doubt it.

SKU = 555035 001
Thanks for sharing the info. I asked Nike and Footlocker to stock locate last week and they both came up empty.  We're pretty much on the same boat; I'm looking for size 10-10.5.  Will post if I come across anything.

what is your guys pick for most underrated and most overrated

underrated gotta say volts

overrated IMO bhm

what is your guys pick for most underrated and most overrated

underrated gotta say volts

overrated IMO bhm

Over - X'mas(I had a pair but sold it to fund an iD)
Under - Python(The red is sexy and squadron green is new and different to the Kobe line)

Back
Top Bottom