OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kinda wish I kept my blue glows.... If they pop up at outlets, might grab again.

I personally like "Blood Cells" better than anything thrown out thus far.

MilkShakes tho, hilarious.

Last edited:

La area fam. Hit this guy up for 10.5 purp granites

Red Tail Boa = Not even close.

I have one, and that CW is nothing identical to a red tail boa color or pattern, don't care what FL says.
I know it's better with the Milk snake name, I agree! And the Footlocker link was just information about the Kobe 8. They state that the shoe is inspired by the Milk snake. :smile:

Last edited:
Really disappointed with the Milk Snakes in person. I thought they were fire when those first IG pictures came up. The red just isn't bright enough. The shoe doesn't pop as much as I thought it would. Doubt I'll even cop now.  
mean.gif

Really disappointed with the Milk Snakes in person. I thought they were fire when those first IG pictures came up. The red just isn't bright enough. The shoe doesn't pop as much as I thought it would. Doubt I'll even cop now.  
mean.gif
Yeah, that red was looking crazy in that one on feet pic.. i'm still interested in them tho.. we will see come saturday

So, I was playing ball at CSUN last weekend.  I was running a 2 on 2 with my homies and one of em' caught the ball baseline, he beat me off the dribble and headed towards the basket.  As I tried to recover and block his shot from behind, I went up for the block and stepped on his heel.  My foot just folded in like it was made of paper...I even heard a crack.  I had never experienced the pain that comes associated with a sprained ankle before, so I kind of just laid on the floor unable to walk.  As this is going on, my other homie starts recording me saying "the kobe 8's have ended another career!!"  he immediately posted it to instagram. 

I've been fortunate enough to avoid any major injuries including any type of sprain, so it sucks that this one happened while I was rocking my pythons.  My homie who was recording is a huge LeBron fan so he was talking mad ish.  Now don't get it twisted (pun intended,) i'm not blaming it on the shoe since I have read some of the posts on here about how it has nothing to do with low tops or high tops and done my own research, but it kinda has me worried about balling in 8's again.  Might just keep my 8's strictly for casual wear and stick to my penny 5's to ball in. 

Worst part is that all of my homies are talking mad ish, talking about how I got my ankles broken
mean.gif

Ps. does anybody out there who plays the 5 spot wear kobe's or do you guys wear mids or high tops?

I played a 3 in school but in rec Im always 4/5 n I def couldn't run hoop in low tops. Then again, I blew my ankles in hs tennis n I've already got really high arches so im considering ektio :tongue:. I've gotta lace my 2011 hd elites to the top, but they've gotta get replaced, and lockdown is one of the biggest things for me.

If I saw an actual graffiti inspiration on the graffittis, it could change my mind. Can anyone point out anything related to graffiti on em? Looks like rod iron fence with the fancy designs to me.

If I saw an actual graffiti inspiration on the graffittis, it could change my mind. Can anyone point out anything related to graffiti on em? Looks like rod iron fence with the fancy designs to me.

I posted a screenshot from my Facebook feed posted by a basketball shop in my area.

I posted a screenshot from my Facebook feed posted by a basketball shop in my area.
hnmm.... I see it now. Thanks for posting. Still not feeling em too much, maybe some better pics can sway me.

dunkman kobes?
no

Looks like the milk snakes getting much of the love here ....

Which makes me think that the blue/yellow/orange 8s

will sit for a while .....

Back
Top Bottom