OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got the xmas, sulfurs and purp fades. Ave price: $116
:pimp:
Now looking to get some MCs as well. Suddenly felt the need.

It seems like some people say they've found Xmas for over 250,
but then others saying they got for like 200..
is that a size thing?
I'm actually still surprised the Xmas 7's sell for as much as they do . 8's I can understand..

The 8's that dropped on saturday > christmases.. this is just my opinion tho.. never liked the christmases  

I sort of agree.

I still say BHM >>>>
but ofcourse every thing is in my opinion. and to each their own.

only other kobes im intereted in are the PP / TBs / Black and white pair.

look fake. the placement of the shuzoku on the heal looks off, and it's too thin
And the curve of the sockliner (don't know what to call it) is wrong. It should be deeper and have a higher angle when it curves to the back of the shoe. Every fake KB8 has this wrong.
The 8's that dropped on saturday > christmases imo.. never liked the christmases  
The only fault I find in the milk snakes/red boa is the white sole. It looks very nice, but too hard to keep clean.

Last edited:

found this on ig

Yeah I live in San Diego and there was a dude on Craigslist selling the exact same CW for $65.
Obviously fake. Ad said "your gain my loss" lol.
I'll patiently wait for the real deal.

Look at last year. With the 7's. "Opening night" and "Yin Yang" didnt drop until a few weeks or so before the Sulfurs dropped.
Happy with my pick ups this weekend. Milk Snakes and Christmas Lights.

First time poster in this thread, wearing these to my summer league game tonight

Welcome.. you might get pulled over by the sock police, but don't worry about it.. we all wear what we like on here

I just read on the previous pages that the nba socks are pretty nice. Are the allstar camo socks the same, comfort-wise?

I sort of agree.

I still say BHM >>>>
but ofcourse every thing is in my opinion. and to each their own.

only other kobes im intereted in are the PP / TBs / Black and white pair.

I would say this also

Never could get in the Christmas or Sulfurs like everyone else.

I would say this also

Never could get in the Christmas or Sulfurs like everyone else.

Sulfurs are awesome, they are a close #3 to my fav kobes of all time. (Sharks 7 is my #1....DJM...)
Wore Sulfurs Saturday with the black kobe You're welcome shirt... shoes are still a head turner.

I just read on the previous pages that the nba socks are pretty nice. Are the allstar camo socks the same, comfort-wise?

NBA socks are made by Bare Feet, and comfort wise they're exactly the same no matter the pair. Just the styles/prints are different.

Back
Top Bottom