OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

From what i heard YES

but shipping the fastest option is like close to 35 and that guarentees it in like 2 weeks but there might be customs fees on it not sure9maybe someone can chime in?)

TRUST me EBay prices for some of these shoes are just as close as they are on kicks crew

Hasn't KC been known to sell grey market pairs?
KC is legit. Honestly it's mostly Jordan Brand retros where you have to really worry about grey market pairs with the overseas sites. Never had a problem with KC and Nike BBall.

Last edited:
Anyone see the graffiti shirts in any U.S. stores? I've only seen them on over seas sites.
NEED.

SKU above. was trying to get a 10 for my buddy but ended up with two 9.5's =/

I called and held them, showed up 5min later.
I feel like the dude was lying, said he just sold that to a different guy.

SKU above. was trying to get a 10 for my buddy but ended up with two 9.5's =/

I called and held them, showed up 5min later.
I feel like the dude was lying, said he just sold that to a different guy.
can u take a clearer pic of the labels. i have a hard time making the bottom one out

Did a nike find on the python (555035-300) and states they have an 11.5 and 13.5 to order direct from nike if anyone is interested

Sure, sorry. I was rushing back and forth and just snapped a quick one.

Footlocker sticker for Blk/Wht/Grey Kobe 8 PP:

41-12625-0-04

FTL

513959-001

Did anybody's footlocker get more than a FSR? HOH Daly City just one, same as Footlocker Tanforan.

seen some listed on Ebay already, crazy high too, I want these bad but not 300 dollars bad, thats crazy

Was just about to post still looks swollen to me. I hope it's healed in time for the season.
maybe its the angle, but yeah does look swollen, but hey if anyone can come back its this dude, all he cares about right now is coming back working hard and proving people wrong

Yeah FTL folks are clueless lol. They had these out when I was buying my pair haha. :tongue:

Last edited:
Graffittis don't look good at all. That washed out volt/green looks terrible.

got  a scuff on my volts today on the plastic heel clip. what do u guys do to lessen the dark mark on it ???

Back
Top Bottom