OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm pissed my cable provider doesn't have this channel.

if that is the 9, then I will be spending my time and money this fall/winter doubling up on the 8s because I am not feeling that shoe at all

What about ftl.com?

FTL.com says "Multiple Colorways" for the Kobe 8 on the 17th, while no Kobe 8 is listed for the 24th.

Eastbay, who uses the same "stockroom" as FTL, has the Graffitis releasing on the 17th.

There's a 99.9% chance the Graffitis will be on FTL.com this Saturday.

FTL.com says "Multiple Colorways" for the Kobe 8 on the 17th, while no Kobe 8 is listed for the 24th.

Eastbay, who uses the same "stockroom" as FTL, has the Graffitis releasing on the 17th.

There's a 99.9% chance the Graffitis will be on FTL.com this Saturday.

Appreciate it man!

You will when the final product is finish and you see all the crazy colorways the kobe line is used to on flyknit.
maybe, we'll see, I doubt I will because I really don't like the mid cut look and not a big fan of flyknit, hope I am wrong though

Purple G's for the gym today

There's just something about these shoes that are mesmerizing. Lookin to double up if anybody knows where I can find a sz 13 for a good price. Also should be getting my volts in today making the graffitis and easy pass. These Kobe 8's are amazing... never had a shoe with so many pro's and so little con's. Hopefully the Kobe 9 isn't a radical change like the Lebron XI. Those things went from being able to wear them casually to only being able to wear em in outer space. Nike please keep the 9's very close to the 8's please and thank you!

^agreed. Really diggin this shoe and have doubled up on a couple pairs already. Not a big fan of the 9's yet but nothing is official. Better make em legit Nike!!

Sulfurs and Supernaturals available at footlocker Las Vegas at fashion mall
I would try to stock locate if still interested

Sulfurs and Supernaturals available at footlocker Las Vegas at fashion mall
I would try to stock locate if still interested

I called to check on the size availability. They only have 1 size 8 left. The guy also told me they had a restock on both PP colors.

Back
Top Bottom