OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Graffitis just pop mega hard.  I have a boner.

They are catching my eyes way more than Concords....

The Kobes look so sleek compared to played out Jordans already.  Like the 4 and 5's look so HUGE compared to how modern day the Kobe's are. 

This is happening.

I pick, Left.

I got a boner too when I look down on my feet. :rolleyes They look much better on feet IMO.

anyone mind doing an experiment for me?

for this experiment youll need a pair of VB's and a pair of ASG's

do you mind swapping the laces and post on the forum how they look like?

it would help if you only do one swap so you can compare and contrast the before and after.

thanks guys

im not fortunate enough to own a VB's else i would do it myself =(

It was posted in here but the graffiti id pattern is slipping and smudged looking vs the production pairs.

Those latest pics of the pit vipers makes me like them again

Seems like I will go back and forth until I see them in person

but the bottomline is you paid for it right? regardless of where it is sent, you already purchased these right? if your usps tracking said it delivered then there shouldnt be any excuse for it NOT being there? maybe call a stock associate or the manager instead of a frontline rep?

SO CALLED USPS THE LOCAL BRANCH THE GUY DELIVERED TO LADY FOOTLOCKER NEXT DOOR INSTEAD OF THE HOUSE OF HOOPS OF HOOPS WASNT SUPRISED SINCE THERE ARE CONNECTED

WENT UP THERE AND THEY HAD MY SHOES

IM GOING TO STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS NOW SINCE I GOT MY SHOES :D:D:D:D

ps these are my second pair first was red camo the orange joints i wish the milksnakes had a red bottom instead of white i cooped some footlocker cleaner for it

Good stuff, glad to hear you got your shoes!

When the Fades dropped I was in Hawaii and called around to every store to see if they have them.

Now when the Pit Vipers release imma be in Vegas. Gonna call around again, but LV NT folks, is the FTL in Planet Hollywood usually up to date with releases?

well looks like the usps made you go to ladys footlocker
roll.gif

Last edited:
When you guys say red camo.. do you mean port wines or challenge reds?

Lol because I meant I would take the the port wines over fades.. not the challenge reds

Getting a pair of 8s for this upcoming season. Don't know whether to cop the Graffitis or wait for the Pit Vipers. Any other future releases to look forward to that look better than the Graffitis or Pits?

New pictures look nice
Something in me doesn't want these to release cause I know I will get them, I need to stop with the kobes lol

Back
Top Bottom